U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supplements at Low Prices

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Supplements at Low Prices Empty
PostSubject: Supplements at Low Prices   Supplements at Low Prices EmptySat 24 Oct - 12:29

Where can i buy supplements at affordable prices?
I am currently getting 5kg of protein for 30 pounds and 500g of glutamine for 25 pounds.
It's good to know other suppliers.
afro
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Supplements at Low Prices   Supplements at Low Prices EmptySat 24 Oct - 17:17

Who are you buying from?
There are two companies that i can reccomend, the first is
www.myprotein.co.uk and if you put this code in you get a little bit of money off. MP147918

The other is
www.bulkpowders.co.uk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supplements at Low Prices   Supplements at Low Prices EmptySat 24 Oct - 17:22

Thanks mate, i'll check those out. I'm buying mine from tesco onlines nutri shop. Unfortunately that price is only for chocolate protein which i hate, but at that price i'll make an exception. afro
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Supplements at Low Prices   Supplements at Low Prices EmptyMon 2 Nov - 23:29

Mark i can get you a UK top brand protein just under a diffent label 5lb tub £24

but i do like the casein protein from my protein as Dan said it good,100g before bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supplements at Low Prices   Supplements at Low Prices EmptyTue 3 Nov - 1:37

Thanks Paul but i think 5kg for 30quid is a fair deal even if it's not the best kind on the market. A lot of the time like most things mate we just pay for the name.
What's the main difference between casein protein and whey?
I choose whey because it's easier for the body to digest and process. afro
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Supplements at Low Prices   Supplements at Low Prices EmptyTue 3 Nov - 19:54

Casein protein is digested slowly so it's like drip feeding the muscles so is ideal to keep feeding the body while sleeping, whey is rapidly absorbed so is ideal for the first 20 minutes after training when you need a large amount of protein quickly.

Some companies sell a mixture of both so you get the best of both worlds. These are ideal for snacks between meals during the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supplements at Low Prices   Supplements at Low Prices EmptyTue 3 Nov - 21:30

Ahhh thanks Dan.
Then really if the individual is using casein there's no need to take glutamine? afro
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: Supplements at Low Prices   Supplements at Low Prices EmptyWed 4 Nov - 0:12

The thing with the supplementary aminos is that to my knowledge they all included in whey and milk protein anyway, so if you're taking regular protein supplements, then bunging in bcaa's glutaminte and leucine etc, you might just be wasting your time.

Like Dan says Casein based/ Milk proteins digest much more slowly than Whey and don't spike your insulin nearly as much so are better used in the day as snacks or at night before bed to prevent catabolism when sleeping.

Myprotein strawberry milk protein is pretty decent in water, but I don't rate the other flavours. The impact whey range, almost all the flavours are palatable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supplements at Low Prices   Supplements at Low Prices EmptyWed 4 Nov - 0:45

Hmmm, a very fair point Leon.
I suppose the only real way to be sure is to experiment with each of them.
Since we all do different work loads and routines and on top of that have different metabolisms, we'er obviously gong to choose what we see gives the best rusults. afro
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: Supplements at Low Prices   Supplements at Low Prices EmptyThu 5 Nov - 0:14

God of War wrote:
Hmmm, a very fair point Leon.
I suppose the only real way to be sure is to experiment with each of them.
Since we all do different work loads and routines and on top of that have different metabolisms, we'er obviously gong to choose what we see gives the best rusults. afro

Definitely!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supplements at Low Prices   Supplements at Low Prices Empty

Back to top Go down

Supplements at Low Prices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
U.K. Armwrestling :: Training forum-
Jump to: