U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS

Go down 
+8
ryan
dan
Alan
joanne
Anthony
NickHall
Dean
KING EDWARD
12 posters
AuthorMessage
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS Empty
PostSubject: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyMon 13 Feb - 15:11

Hi Guys,

I need your assistance with some New Blood.

I have had a message from a couple of Lads in West Sussex (Andy & John) who are interested in getting into the Sport and would like to start pulling with a Club.

Who is the nearest Club or active Pullers to West Sussex (right down on the South Coast) at the moment ?

Please could all the Heads of the Southern Based clubs make contact with them via e mail address : andyadsett@yahoo.com

Secondly : Mark Kinder is another Puller from Berkshire (Jo & Kevin territory ?!? or maybe the Crusaders !?) same request please Guys on : mdkinder@hotmail.com

Finally Leicester (Dean or The Malitia !?) David Wilson is very keen to get involved in the game and is available on dwilson1984@hotmail.co.uk again Guys the same request please.

Could everyone make an effort to contact these lads and offer them some assistance in getting involved with your Clubs nearest to the respective areas.

Please could you let me know who is going to contact these guys and also when you have done so Guys.

Thanks for your assistance, its very important that we work collectively to assist attract & keep these New Pullers when they show interest in the Sport

Cheers

Neil Wink
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyMon 13 Feb - 16:09

Ive Emailed David wilson mate, but to be honest anyone who ends in Wilson makes me nervous.. lol Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyMon 13 Feb - 17:21

DEAN lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyMon 13 Feb - 18:15

I emailed mr wilson and said to get himself on here...
Back to top Go down
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyMon 13 Feb - 18:22

im afriad theres not much at all going onw ith us, Kevin is based back in Germany i am not training with being pregnant and dad wont train unless i make him, so we lost a bit of time

when i have had little Jacob we will be shooting the club back up, but i dont wanna set anything up yet as it wont be worth it for the guys right now
so hit up the bourmouth guys, crusadors, MK, Cambridge, Bedford these guys will be holding much better training sessions than us
thanks
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
http://joannethehitwomanpoole.blogspot.com
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyMon 13 Feb - 20:47

Hi Neil - just to let you and the guys know that I've dropped Mark a mail to say he's welcome to train with us in Swindon - just wondered if Arthur, Gennady and the crew were still training in Slough - might be nearer ? See you soon - think there's an outing to the New Years Cup !
All the best Alan - Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyTue 14 Feb - 15:25

Hi Guys,

See the request below.

As per the requests yesterday, please could representatives from our Southern based Crews make contact with Sikander on his e mail : singhsikander11@gmail.com
at the earliest possible opportunity & assist him in getting involved in training with a UK Team

Sent: 14 February 2012 15:17
Subject: Enquiry for Registration and Practising

Hi Neil

I got to know about Armwars through their website, I have done a fair bit of armwrestling on the State and National Level in India since my school days so in terms of all techniques and manoeuvres i know all the basics. I live in wembley and was wondering how can i join any armwrestling clubs nearest to my location, like the one in Milton Keynes is it still active and open in terms of practising. I would be really appreciative and obliged if you could send me all the details of locations, timings(practice places and their timings) and the procedure of joining. I would really like to return to the good old arm-wrestling days and compete in all upcoming events here in the U.K.

5ft 10in 65kg class

Regards

Sikander Singh

Thanks Guys, Please could you let me know when you have made contact with him

Regards

Neil
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyTue 14 Feb - 19:14

I'll contact him, perhaps he can come to Cambridge with Jerome.
Back to top Go down
ryan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ryan

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyTue 14 Feb - 20:51

Failing that he's more than welcome to join us in mk
Back to top Go down
http://www.mkarmwrestling.co.uk
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: LIVERPOOL ASSISTANCE NEEDED   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyThu 16 Feb - 9:26

Hi Keith / Nick,

Please could you contact Osman at your earliest opportunity on okarakus1980@gmail.com in order to discuss training options with your respective clubs.

Perhaps the Preston Panthers at Tarleton makes the most sense ? although not sure whether Rossendale is closer ?

Maybe a combination of both but please concentrate on getting Osman a very sound and safe Technical base before starting to develop him further

Thanks

Neil

Sent: 15 February 2012 15:54
To: natural@armwrestling.co.uk
Subject: Find a club in Liverpool area to join?

Hi Neil,
Im Osman Karakus from Liverpool, Im interesting arm wrestling but i dont know any club or organize so could you give me right direction please?And Im 31 now so hope it not a problem.
Many Thanks

Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyThu 16 Feb - 17:19

ok nez.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyThu 16 Feb - 18:05

Gennady is training in Hayes yes but im not sure how oftern last time i knew it was weekly with Audrius, Aurthur is still training but i have no idea where as we dont have much contact but can have he is based in London somewhere.

Jo
Back to top Go down
http://joannethehitwomanpoole.blogspot.com
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyFri 17 Feb - 10:44

OK Guys,

Another New potential Puller (message below, below)

this maybe one for my Man Alex "The Yorkshire Ripper" Atkinson and his Team Power buddies !? or maybe Alan Greaves & Gary Rickett etc. also possibly the Midlands Malitia once again.

BUT all others also please feel free to contact Mark on either e mail : Mark.Hardman@westmill.co.uk or alternatively on his mobile 07834 800 091

Same script Guys, Please assist by getting in touch and getting these Guys enrolled into a Club, the sooner we can get them Safe, & with a sound Technical base the better.

I can DEFINITELY varify that having ARM WARS back on U.K. TV is having a very positive effect already !!! in terms of generating interest levels from potential pullers.

Same request again Guys, PLEASE LET ME know when you have been in contact with Mark, Thanks.

Cheers

Neil

Sent: 17 February 2012 07:04
To: natural@armwrestling.co.uk
Subject: competitions/clubs

Hi, my son is looking to take part in some arm wrestling events that are held in the uk,
We have looked on the internet but are unable to find anything for 2012 .
Could you please forward me some dates or even a local club,he can join.
we are from west Yorkshire but are willing to travel.

Thanks
Mark
Mobile: 07834 800 091
Mark.Hardman@westmill.co.uk
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyFri 17 Feb - 17:29

Hi Neil if Osman is from Liverpool we are just down the A580 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyFri 17 Feb - 21:01

Get at him Stan, his details are there mate

Cheers

Neil
Back to top Go down
gennady
gennady

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyFri 17 Feb - 21:34

Already training with singhsikander. Promising armwrestler if start training regularly.
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptySat 18 Feb - 8:40

Great News Gennady, Thanks

Neil
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptySat 18 Feb - 13:24

great stuff guys Cool
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyWed 7 Mar - 12:22

Hi Guys,

Brian Comb on e mail address : - blulu25a@virginmedia.com or Mobile No. - 07814 913961 & Home Tel. - 01903 266698 - is looking to get into Armwrestling more seriously.

Brian last arm wrestled in 1998, when he apparently won a Novice London Heavyweight Armwrestling Event in London, he is now interested in returning to the sport and needs to get in touch with any local Clubs, Pullers etc. where he could train.

Brian is based in Worthing, on the South Coast. please could the a representative from all our Southern Crews make contact with Brian and help him arrange the required training to allow him to get back into the Sport

Thanks for your assistance Guys & Gals & please can you confirm back on here when someone has contacted Brian

Cheers

Neil Wink
Back to top Go down
Andy adsett
Valued member
Valued member
Andy adsett

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyThu 8 Mar - 21:02

hi its andy ( sussexarms ) i have phone brian in worthing we are meeting up on monday evening weve been chating on the phone and hopfully SUSSEXARMS could be the first armwrestling club in sussex cheers
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyFri 9 Mar - 8:05

Thanks Andy,

You Guys need to get yourselves along once a month MINIMUM to on of the established Technical / Safety instructors and get yourselves up to speed.

Please can some of the established clubs in the South, help these lads out guys ?

Thanks Andy, remember TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ENSURING YOU ENJOY THE SPORT SAFELY & LONG TERM mate

Cheers

Neil
Back to top Go down
andrew
Silver Member
Silver Member
andrew

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyWed 17 Oct - 22:54

As a new up and coming puller myself having read all the features on here from several who would like to take up AW but are in the unfortunate position of not having a club nearby, i would like to mention i was in this situation myself until i organised my own training day at my place and had none other than Dan and the minotaurs and Andy from Sussex training me in my own backyard! What better place to take up AW than in your own backyard! and if you are able this is the way to do it! As a result it was soon discovered i i am a natural toproller and Dan and the Minotaurs were impressed how quickly i picked it up and have taken me on as i am now training with minotaur Jerome who is now my training partner and i have made many new friends in the AW community and consider myself an Apprentice Minotaur as already in the early stages my strength and ability is developing fast and my development plan is well on track and judging by how things are going i am really working towards living my dream of becoming a legend in AW and Feburary 2013 could see me make my debut in THE LIONS DEN! This is what i am aspiring to and my new friends in Magical Minotaurland regard me very highly as an up and coming talent who is totally dedicated and committed to AW,and i would like to assure all new pullers that if i can make it you all can make it and follow my example.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
andrew
Silver Member
Silver Member
andrew

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS EmptyThu 20 Dec - 22:46

Important Update! I am pleased to confirm a new club The North London Minotaurs has been established by myself and jerome as a branch of Cambridge Minotaurs to cover the north london area.this i feel is a tremendous achievement for me as i now have started my own club but at the same time enjoy the benifits of the support of The cambridge Minotaurs.My debut comp at the new year cup is not very far away and me & jerome are working hard to prepare me for this momentous occasion.I am ready for whatever comes my way!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS   NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW PULLERS FOR YOUR CLUBS GUYS
Page 1 of 1