U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pullers of the past

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmy savel
pro
pro

pullers of the past Empty
PostSubject: pullers of the past   pullers of the past EmptyThu 4 Dec - 22:48

Iwas talking to my good friend Mr Shake ratle n toproll when we chatted about the old time wrestlers,heres some names id like to see again and wonderd why they left the sport????????????

beefy,rambo,mick ring,fergus otool,martin almond,susan owen,acky bansa,richard and robert brown,dean watson,bernie bates,chris andrews,tony kiss,leeson thomas,joker,shaun deacon,nigel crawthorne,mike haig,paul mitchel,dave shaw,mark cook,panther, ok everyone help me out||||||||||||||||||||||
Back to top Go down
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

PostSubject: Re: pullers of the past   pullers of the past EmptyFri 5 Dec - 1:33

robert brown thinking of coming back on a driving ban so ant get down lol! my dad has turned to refferee now but has been training up serious for a world/european title in master100's we see rambo last year he said he has had enough got very very ill and had no choice, chris andrews is on facebook been chatting to him for a bit he is ok and wants to meet up with a few wrestlers, sue owen is bored and too old(so she said not me) tony sherwood(joker) if u mean him is still nuts he competed at our comp may 08 was good against steve tobats haha dont think either of them have any intrest on comeing back thats all i know =)
Back to top Go down
http://joannethehitwomanpoole.blogspot.com
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: pullers of the past   pullers of the past EmptyFri 5 Dec - 8:16

puller of the past......1.mick feilding, 2.rob taylor, 3.dave shee, 4.warren bowler, 5.guy tinsley,6&7mick & tom lawlor, 8.mark taylor, 9.chas brooks, 10.vic jolly, 11.keith dickenson, 12.les crompton, 13.wabs, 14.paul pain, 15.jason taylor, 16.dean inger, 17.big ben, 18.nick waddington, 19.sumo, 20.wayne blake, 21.sonis ellis, 22.stuart aspin, 23.mo blake, 24.alan hair, 25.paul charley, 26.pete hardy, 27.chris barker, 28.dawn higson, 29.tony shrewood, 30.nick king, 31.warren barnes, 32.daniel cutting,
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: pullers of the past   pullers of the past EmptyFri 5 Dec - 9:09

I have competed in strength sports since 1986, and people have come and go in them all. It's not just an armwrestling thing, and their reasons for not pulling can be diverse. Some of them may be getting their competitive fix in other sports. I remeber seeing Dean Watson at the Seni and I'm sure he said he was doing some fighting sport now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: pullers of the past   pullers of the past EmptyFri 5 Dec - 13:11

Thanks Jo good to know some of the old faces i saw as a novice are still around.........
id love to see them all come out just once for one comp,i know every country loses pullers but we have lots looking at the list almost 100 who have atleast made the top 3 in a major contest...if everyone were still around imagine the level this country would produce affraid affraid affraid

With all due respect apart from the hardcore pullers that are still around from 8+ years ago and a handful of rising stars we are a weaker country of pullers now JMO
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: pullers of the past   pullers of the past EmptyFri 5 Dec - 13:59

1 .dave oliver, 2 .dionne taylor, 3. steve morgan, 4 .ross yuill,5 .jason williams, 6 . shaun partington, 7 .eric atherton, 8 .dale aston
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pullers of the past   pullers of the past Empty

Back to top Go down

pullers of the past
Page 1 of 1