U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?

Go down 
+2
Dean
KING EDWARD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ? Empty
PostSubject: BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?   BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ? EmptyThu 5 Aug - 17:34

Hi Guys,

Hopefully most of you have received my SMS notification (for those who haven't please PM your mobile to me & you will be included in the text circulations going forward) however the issue for decision over the next few days is basically as the British Nationals is on the Bank Holiday weekend, would it cause anyone any serious issues IF the day of the event moved to Sunday 29th Aug ?

The reason for the question is that I've recieved a number of requests to move the event to Sunday 29th instead of Saturday 28th mainly due to people potentially working on the Saturday.

I want to ensure that we have the maximum No. of attendees this year and whilst unfortunately a change to the Sunday the 29th would rule Steve Kirlew out I had heard from numerous sources that Steve had been planning not to attend the British anyway !?

Please could people discuss this with your clubs & let me know urgently guys (thanks to those who already have on the SMS by reply)

For info at this stage nobody at all has responded to say that they have an issue and some have said that they prefer it as they can travel down the day before.

I will check that the venue could facilitate a change and then A FINAL DECISION WILL THEN BE TAKEN ON MONDAY 9TH after everyones responses have been collated & evaluated.

Finalized date details will then be communicated

Regards

Neil / BAF
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?   BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ? EmptyThu 5 Aug - 18:23

Good with me, my sons birthday is on the sat, so sunday is good..
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?   BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ? EmptyThu 5 Aug - 19:45

thats ok with me & stuart
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?   BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ? EmptyThu 5 Aug - 19:57

That's fine with me and my guys m8.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?   BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ? EmptyThu 5 Aug - 23:21

No problemo for me either
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?   BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ? EmptyFri 6 Aug - 12:23

iam only watching so iam good Basketball
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?   BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ? EmptyMon 9 Aug - 16:00

Hi Guys

In order to finalize this situation I can now confirm that THE 2010 PRO BRITISH NATIONALS WILL NOW BE TAKING PLACE ON SUNDAY THE 29TH OF AUGUST AT THE CROFTERS HOTEL, ON THE A6 AT CABUS Nr.GARSTANG, LANCASHIRE and not on Saturday the 28th of August as originally scheduled.

This decision has been made due to the number of requests received and the fact that apart from Steven Kirlew (who was unfortunately not 100% sure that he would be in attendance at this years event) not a single objection was received following the suggestion that the event may be changed to Sunday 29th. We did however receive additional support of the move to Sunday from various other athletes who had previously not expressed a preference.

All other event details will remain unchanged from the original schedule as per the 28th event, both Left and Right Arm will be conducted on the single day (starting with the right hand competition)

Regards

Neil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?   BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ? EmptyMon 9 Aug - 19:17

Cool, the bigger the turnout the better. afro
Back to top Go down
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

PostSubject: Re: BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?   BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ? EmptyTue 10 Aug - 19:43

hi neil i need a room reserved for me and kevin for the sunday it is the bank holiday weekend isnt it?
Back to top Go down
http://joannethehitwomanpoole.blogspot.com
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?   BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ? EmptyTue 10 Aug - 19:45

Hi JoJo,

The Crofters will take bookings on Rooms mate, just call them direct on 01995 604128

Cheers

Neil Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?   BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ? EmptyTue 10 Aug - 23:00

What was the verdict with Kevin pulling at the british Question
Did he pull for his own country or britain in Belgium Question
Back to top Go down
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

PostSubject: Re: BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?   BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ? EmptyFri 13 Aug - 19:39

well he has a NI number now but no passport and i dont know if neil does contracts like usa does or whether he wants to (kevin we will see might do just practise
Back to top Go down
http://joannethehitwomanpoole.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?   BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ? EmptyFri 13 Aug - 20:02

I was concerned about this as well because of Martin Zajac.
Neils already answered this on another post.
(A U.K. passport is required)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?   BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ? Empty

Back to top Go down

BRITISH 2010 POSSIBLE CHANGE OF DATE TO SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST TBC ?
Page 1 of 1