U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can now confirm that THE 2010 PRO BRITISH NATIONALS WILL NOW BE TAKING PLACE ON SUNDAY THE 29TH AUGUST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

I can now confirm that THE 2010 PRO BRITISH NATIONALS WILL NOW BE TAKING PLACE ON SUNDAY THE 29TH  AUGUST Empty
PostSubject: I can now confirm that THE 2010 PRO BRITISH NATIONALS WILL NOW BE TAKING PLACE ON SUNDAY THE 29TH AUGUST   I can now confirm that THE 2010 PRO BRITISH NATIONALS WILL NOW BE TAKING PLACE ON SUNDAY THE 29TH  AUGUST EmptyMon 9 Aug - 16:51

KING EDWARD wrote:
Hi Guys

In order to finalize this situation I can now confirm that THE 2010 PRO BRITISH NATIONALS WILL NOW BE TAKING PLACE ON SUNDAY THE 29TH OF AUGUST AT THE CROFTERS HOTEL, ON THE A6 AT CABUS Nr.GARSTANG, LANCASHIRE and not on Saturday the 28th of August as originally scheduled.

This decision has been made due to the number of requests received and the fact that apart from Steven Kirlew (who was unfortunately not 100% sure that he would be in attendance at this years event) not a single objection was received following the suggestion that the event may be changed to Sunday 29th. We did however receive additional support of the move to Sunday from various other athletes who had previously not expressed a preference.

All other event details will remain unchanged from the original schedule as per the 28th event, both Left and Right Arm will be conducted on the single day (starting with the right hand competition)

Regards

Neil
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
The Journey Man
Gold member
Gold member
The Journey Man

I can now confirm that THE 2010 PRO BRITISH NATIONALS WILL NOW BE TAKING PLACE ON SUNDAY THE 29TH  AUGUST Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can now confirm that THE 2010 PRO BRITISH NATIONALS WILL NOW BE TAKING PLACE ON SUNDAY THE 29TH AUGUST   I can now confirm that THE 2010 PRO BRITISH NATIONALS WILL NOW BE TAKING PLACE ON SUNDAY THE 29TH  AUGUST EmptyTue 10 Aug - 19:22

The British Is Looking Good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

I can now confirm that THE 2010 PRO BRITISH NATIONALS WILL NOW BE TAKING PLACE ON SUNDAY THE 29TH AUGUST
Page 1 of 1