U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys....little help please...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaws1174

Hey guys....little help please... Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys....little help please...   Hey guys....little help please... EmptyMon 20 May - 18:30

Cool Hey guys...im going to be doing some armwrestling this weekend. Ive always been a good armwrestler but i dont know if my 'technique' could maybe be improved. My question is, is it usually better to be aggressive from the start of the match and go full force OR is it better to absorb the impact of the opponent for a couple seconds before being aggressive. Ive always 'absorbed'. It kind of shows me the stregnth of the other person before i pull them down. Its always worked for me and ive beaten guys alot stronger than me because i lock my wrist and i have strong forearms (not bragging lol)......SO anyways, would you reccomend aggression from the start, or defensive (wear opponent out and take their best shot).....THANKS guys!!!! Appreciate any advice!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Aggressor
pro
pro
The Aggressor

Hey guys....little help please... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys....little help please...   Hey guys....little help please... EmptyTue 21 May - 11:31

Hi there pal I would advise you going to a club and learning how to Armwrestle safely first , it's easy to brake arms when you don't know what your doin .
Back to top Go down

Hey guys....little help please...
Page 1 of 1