U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MK comp - thanks guys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian1968

Brian1968

MK comp - thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: MK comp - thanks guys   MK comp - thanks guys EmptySun 27 May - 9:34

Just to say myself and Andy from Sussex Arms had a great time yesterday. It was the first comp I entered since winning the heavyweight novices at the sports cafe in London in '98 and it was Andy's first ever comp yesterday.
Yes, we got beat good, but we came away with a wealth of information and determination that we will do better next time.
My thanks to Nick Hall, John Wilson, Dan, Rod and all the other pullers for their experience and advice.

Cheers Guys

Brian
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: MK comp - thanks guys   MK comp - thanks guys EmptySun 27 May - 9:59

Yourself and Andy are very welcome additions to the domestic scene. I often say that turning up is half the battle. There were no easy matches yesterday and you both gave an excellent account of yourselfs and represented a new club. Keep training, stay heathly, don't be shy of the practice tables and I'm sure we'll see good things soon enough.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: MK comp - thanks guys   MK comp - thanks guys EmptySun 27 May - 10:39

great comp, well done andy & brian nice to meet you both Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Andy adsett
Valued member
Valued member
Andy adsett

PostSubject: Re: MK comp - thanks guys   MK comp - thanks guys EmptySun 27 May - 18:30

a big thankyou to all of you that attended the mk comp and welcomed me & brian you will definely see us again at more comp but now its back to harder training
thanks again to you all
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: MK comp - thanks guys   MK comp - thanks guys EmptySun 27 May - 18:40

Smarter not harder pal you are a very strong natural man if I had any advice at those moment I'd say drop your weight to -110 or -100 if possible the level is lower and is not dominated by the likes of Steve Alan or Marv who will win constantly for next 3 years plus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MK comp - thanks guys   MK comp - thanks guys Empty

Back to top Go down

MK comp - thanks guys
Page 1 of 1