U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.

Go down 
+10
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
The Animal
Martin
jimmy savel
The Journey Man
The Aggressor
James Green
obk
THE POWER
NickHall
14 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. Empty
PostSubject: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySat 21 Nov - 20:15

big thanks to everyone who came to the training day

hope everyone enjoyed the day Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySat 21 Nov - 20:29

big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. 13764_10

big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. 13764_11

big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. 13764_12
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySat 21 Nov - 20:41

I would just like to say a big thanks to Nick Hall, Paul Maiden and Neil Pickup for a fantastic training day. I think everyone who came has learned a lot from today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySat 21 Nov - 21:37

Just home from the training day, had a very good day which has shown up more weaknesses than I thought I had - just need to knuckle down and get some serious work done. As Peter says big thanks to Neil, Nick, Paul, Murray and Chris for being there and giving some good advice.

Looking forward to the next one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySat 21 Nov - 22:22

You guys have said it all, thanks to all the pro's who took the time to spend the afternoon with us. It was great to see so many novices turn up. afro
Back to top Go down
James Green
pro
pro
James Green

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySat 21 Nov - 22:45

Great turn out Nick - well done, and to all the lads. Big thanks to Neil and Paul for taking the time out as well. Slowly it will all sink into my thick skull!!!
Back to top Go down
The Aggressor
pro
pro
The Aggressor

PostSubject: cheers   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySun 22 Nov - 9:34

Hey guys i would also like to say a big thanks to everyone especial nick for setting this whole evening up i, feel everyone took away something valuable,and i met alot of strong guys too, which makes me want to train as hard as poss to compete against them thanks again to neil, paul and nicks tips and for given us novies a chance to learn from u all looking forward to next time, carnt believe i arnt in agony so i guess i must be now starting to pull corrtectly cheers everhyone soon ya soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySun 22 Nov - 9:38

thanks everyone

novices

1. mark clay
2. steve devilman
3. steve mcphee
4. owen obk
5. chris
6. brian
7. andy
8. peter henderson
9. james green
10. jason...captain caveman
11. martin
12.alex

pro's

13. paul maiden
14. neil pickup
15. nick hall
16. chris ham
17. murray stephen

17 .......of you come to the novice training day great turn out... thanks Wink Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
The Journey Man
Gold member
Gold member
The Journey Man

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySun 22 Nov - 9:59

well done nick great turn out Cool

sorry i couldnt get there
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySun 22 Nov - 10:25

NickHall wrote:
big thanks to everyone who came to the training day

hope everyone enjoyed the day Cool Cool

Thankyou Nick it was a great day and a great turn out all the lads who came tried there best and to be fair we could have done with about 20hours so we could of done left for big Owen and Alex lol!

hope to see you all next time guys
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySun 22 Nov - 10:27

AL wrote:
Hey guys i would also like to say a big thanks to everyone especial nick for setting this whole evening up i, feel everyone took away something valuable,and i met alot of strong guys too, which makes me want to train as hard as poss to compete against them thanks again to neil, paul and nicks tips and for given us novies a chance to learn from u all looking forward to next time, carnt believe i arnt in agony so i guess i must be now starting to pull corrtectly cheers everhyone soon ya soon. Very Happy

Remember the routine i put you threw before anything else??? that normally stops the agony just dont try and play with weights till wed bounce
Back to top Go down
Martin
Valued member
Valued member
Martin

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySun 22 Nov - 11:02

big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. Img00015

A massive thanks to Nick for holding the training day, i met some really good pullers and learn't loads.
Also like to say thanks to Paul, Neil, Chris and Murray for sharing their vast knowledge.
And congrats to Peter for winning the overall on the day, also many thanks for allowing us to use your gym.

Hope to see you all soon.

Martin.
Back to top Go down
The Animal
The Animal

PostSubject: Thanks Guys   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySun 22 Nov - 12:11

Thanks for the training day chaps, awesome, can't wait for next one, it made me realise there is alot of theory behind arm wrestling, excellent day!

Thanks Nick

Weldone Pete!
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
pro
pro
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySun 22 Nov - 12:35

Thanks Nick it was a brilliant day and I really appreciate the advice that yourself and the other pros gave. Looking forward to the next one. Special thanks to Paul Maiden for coming up with a name for me "captain caveman" Im just of to the shops to buy the biggest club I can !
Back to top Go down
http://atlaslandscapingltd@yahoo.co.uk
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySun 22 Nov - 13:33

THAT is a Magnificent name Jay ; )
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySun 22 Nov - 18:49

CAPTAIN CAVEMAN wrote:
Thanks Nick it was a brilliant day and I really appreciate the advice that yourself and the other pros gave. Looking forward to the next one. Special thanks to Paul Maiden for coming up with a name for me "captain caveman" Im just of to the shops to buy the biggest club I can !

paul will love this ...

Last edited by NickHall on Sun 22 Nov - 18:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySun 22 Nov - 18:52

thanks everyone for all your support Wink

hope everyone's arm's are ok & you havent got achy breaky pale pale Laughing lol!

my arm's are fine...
Back to top Go down
James Green
pro
pro
James Green

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptyMon 23 Nov - 22:37

Someone's cut me out of the photo.. Charming.. Mad Thanks lol!
Back to top Go down
devilman mcf
Silver Member
Silver Member
devilman mcf

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptyTue 24 Nov - 23:19

thanks again nick and to mighty paul and neil great day worth its weight in gold and thanks to the power for letting us use his gym met a lot of great guys and some turn out lets do it again later guys
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySat 28 Nov - 12:54

HI Nick

Sorry I didn't make it as my back had gone again I have had problems with it for a long time and some times its a bit too much

I'm pleased it all went well and I WILL be there next time

Well done nick Smile
Back to top Go down
murraystephen
pro
pro
murraystephen

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. EmptySat 28 Nov - 17:14

Well done coach! Good to see so many keen lads keep up the good work! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.   big thanks to everyone who came to the training day. Empty

Back to top Go down

big thanks to everyone who came to the training day.
Page 1 of 1