U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
obk
pro
pro
obk

who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct - 22:33

Your saying that the people who train there are part time trainers (except Davie), I train there and as far as I know none of the other guys from Milngavie write on the forum so I posted my thoughts on your comment. I took from your post that you dont think much of the people who train there - "I'm not going to train full-time with people who want to train part-time." and I stated that but it doesnt make me a spokesman nor have I at any time said I was a spokesman for Milngavie. Although I suppose like any sport, if you train at a club you are an ambassador / spokesman regardless of who you are, as long as you are representing your club.

To be honest mate you've tried to see things that arent there in quite a few posts that I have posted on here and I cant be bothered defending or justifying everything I write.

Perhaps if you want to continue this discussion it should be taken to PM.
Back to top Go down

who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct - 23:57

This matter will be dealt with in p.m. afro
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Oct - 0:17

Dan wrote:
paul maiden wrote:
Dan wrote:
I wanna beat you Dean, I can't keep losing to a midget lol! lol! lol!

Seriously though, I have a list of people i have lost in matches to, first on the list is Tom, then Gary Rickets, Neil, Jason and Alan Greaves.

The one guy I have to beat is Stephen Mcphee who beat me in the British Novice last year. He wants a match so i'm happy to oblige. This time he won't stand a chance! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Dan why wasnt i on that list??? Twisted Evil

It's only a list of people that have beaten me so far, and at the time i was so far from ever being able to beat you i didn't include you in the list. When you are back at the table we'll have some battles. I'm comin for ya!!!!

Lets get it on bud Cool

take care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2