U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? Empty
PostSubject: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptyFri 20 Feb - 16:14

Mines Terry... but will need quite a bit of recovery and training to get there. affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptyFri 20 Feb - 18:58

I wanna beat you Dean, I can't keep losing to a midget lol! lol! lol!

Seriously though, I have a list of people i have lost in matches to, first on the list is Tom, then Gary Rickets, Neil, Jason and Alan Greaves.

The one guy I have to beat is Stephen Mcphee who beat me in the British Novice last year. He wants a match so i'm happy to oblige. This time he won't stand a chance! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptyFri 20 Feb - 20:11

With a comment like that im gona decapitate you next time Dan !!!!!! ... lol

Midget !!!! remember ive seen a girl nearly beat you.... haha
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptyFri 20 Feb - 20:14

Yep, she nearly beat me but only cos i was looking at her tits and her friend was tickling my b****x cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptyFri 20 Feb - 20:29

thats the last time i do a show at a primary school with you Dan... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptyFri 20 Feb - 20:35

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptySun 22 Feb - 15:05

Your on my list Dan, right or left or both if you feel up to it Cool . I beat Stephen at the New Year Cup and you two were placed 1 and 2 at last years British Novice. Took som tips away from Nick and Marvin that I have been working on and our club is getting bigger all the time, dont think that we are that far away from 20 and we have a fair few heavyweights so I am getting stronger, faster and better everytime I go on the table. Plus Davie Scott is a machine and no matter how much we progress he is always that bit ahead of us so we are being dragged along with him.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptyTue 24 Feb - 18:31

sound's like ........obk v dan.......... next Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptyTue 24 Feb - 19:45

Well, seems i've got a target on my back!! If Owen is entering the 95kg+ class at Teds then he might get his wish. But be careful what you wish for!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptyTue 24 Feb - 21:22

I am entering and so is Stephen so it should be an interesting afternoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptyFri 16 Oct - 17:13

Shame to say, nobody's heard from Stephen for quite a few months and there definitely seems to be a similar pattern developing with the other wrestlers. I think 2010 is going to be the year we see who is genuine and who is all talk. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptyFri 16 Oct - 17:17

O yeah, i aspire to beat my coach. afro
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptySat 17 Oct - 17:40

DOnt think that you will ever co e against Davie in a comp mark but i don't think that you can get a better target.
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptySat 17 Oct - 17:43

Also meant to say that I have been in contact with Stephen he is due back in the next couple of weeks so watch this space
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptySat 17 Oct - 17:52

lol! I have a few targets then, as for Davie. You abviously underestimate me Owen, speak for yourself but i intend to surpass everyone i train with. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptySat 17 Oct - 17:54

As for Stephen, that's great news.............i'll believe it when i see it. afro
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptySat 17 Oct - 18:12

Ok, I now realise that you were not talking about davie there! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptySat 17 Oct - 18:15

As for underestimating you I haven't given it much thought as there is such a big weight difference between us, although I am sure that not one of us trains for second place!!

You training with us tomorrow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptySat 17 Oct - 20:37

Not tomorrow. I've already told Davie, 'if he's not there, i won't be there'. It's becoming a waste of my time training in Milngavie, if it continues like this i'll be doing my training at home permanently. afro
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptySat 17 Oct - 20:56

I am sorry to hear that mark but you have to do what you think is best for you.
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptySun 18 Oct - 13:17

Dan wrote:

Seriously though, I have a list of people i have lost in matches to, first on the list is Tom, then Gary Rickets, Neil, Jason and Alan Greaves.

The one guy I have to beat is Stephen Mcphee who beat me in the British Novice last year. He wants a match so i'm happy to oblige. This time he won't stand a chance! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Dan why wasnt i on that list??? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptySun 18 Oct - 19:08

That's just it Owen, i can get far better gains training at home as i can when Davie's not there. As for table time, i'm getting a table made and can get all the help i need from Nick and ted. Although i will continue to go to Milngavie, it's getting frustrating training alone (when it's just Stephen and myself). I'm not going to train full-time with people who want to train part-time. afro
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptySun 18 Oct - 19:59

you obviously have quite a low opinion of us.........
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptySun 18 Oct - 21:28

paul maiden wrote:
Dan wrote:

Dan why wasnt i on that list??? Twisted Evil

It's only a list of people that have beaten me so far, and at the time i was so far from ever being able to beat you i didn't include you in the list. When you are back at the table we'll have some battles. I'm comin for ya!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? EmptySun 18 Oct - 22:06

Owen, who made you spokesperson for Milngavie Question Question Question afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ???   who is your Armwrestling target.. who is the person you aspire to beat ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next