U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today

Go down 
+4
Dean
david horne
*ANGIE*
NickHall
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today Empty
PostSubject: gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today   gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today EmptySat 24 Apr - 23:50

gary won the left arm class today at the preston comp

beating alan greaves,charlie twigg,neil pickup along the way the guy looking strong..
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
*ANGIE*
Gold member
Gold member
*ANGIE*

PostSubject: Re: gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today   gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today EmptySat 24 Apr - 23:59

Well done bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today   gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today EmptySun 25 Apr - 0:46

Yeah, that was a serious display. I was burnt out just watching.
Well done m8. afro
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today   gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today EmptySun 25 Apr - 7:12

Big congrats to Gary!
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today   gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today EmptySun 25 Apr - 9:17

That extra weight seemed to work a treat, Great pulling Gary
Back to top Go down
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

PostSubject: Re: gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today   gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today EmptySun 25 Apr - 9:53

well happy for him good guy always has a lot of time for any one fair play well done king
Back to top Go down
https://armwrestling.forummotion.com
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today   gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today EmptySun 25 Apr - 22:54

Just a brief note to say a big congratulations to Gary Ricketts.

Gary was bigger and stronger than I have ever seen him before this weekend both mentally and physically.

He is a man who has been pulling for MANY MANY years and has seriously grafted for success, more recently he has committed himself to the sport perhaps more so than ever before and it was really refreshing to see him get the reward he so definately deserves in my eyes.

I hate to lose and hated it as much as ever this weekend BUT if I was going to lose then I can think of few individuals that I'd prefer to see win instead of myself than Gary.

He is a Warrior and a Gentleman.

Good for you Gary Ricketts, I hope it blasts your confidence and allows you to progress to a new level mate

Cheers

Neil Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today   gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today EmptyMon 26 Apr - 10:02

Well said Neil, humble and great sportsmanship.
It'll be great to see what results Gary will produce next, go on Great Britain. afro
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today   gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today EmptyMon 26 Apr - 19:08

Gary looked awesome and it's great to see him get the win, he's just thrown another spanner in the supers, if he stays that size he could do some serious damge at British and worlds in 110kg class.
Back to top Go down
devilman mcf
Silver Member
Silver Member
devilman mcf

PostSubject: Re: gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today   gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today EmptyWed 12 May - 0:48

great pulling gary time to step up to the plate Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today   gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today EmptyWed 12 May - 23:43

Your right Stephen, great pulling but if Preston wasn't stepping up?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today   gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today Empty

Back to top Go down

gary ricketts beat alan greaves ,charlie twigg,neil pickup today
Page 1 of 1