U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

good for us shame for the event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

good for us shame for the event Empty
PostSubject: good for us shame for the event   good for us shame for the event EmptyTue 9 Nov - 12:05

Hi Guys

Due to circumstances beyond my influence and control I have no choice but to inform you that the ARM WARS "SIN CITY" event which was scheduled for Sunday 12th & Monday 13th of December 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA is cancelled.

The No 1 Right Handed Armwrestler in the World and ARM WARS Super Heavyweight Champion "NO LIMITS" Devon Larratt will be headlining a special card featuring other Stars of the ARM WARS Super Series in London, England on the weekend of Fri 17th - Mon 20th December 2010.

I would like to pass on my sincere apologies to everyone in the sport that this event has to be cancelled, please rest assured that every effort was made over the course of the last 10 days to prevent this from being the case however as stated earlier in this post the circumstances which forced this situation were unfortunately beyond my sphere of influence or control

Regards

Neil Pickup
Back to top Go down
ricky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ricky

PostSubject: Re: good for us shame for the event   good for us shame for the event EmptyTue 9 Nov - 19:42

Where in London is the event taking place m8?
Back to top Go down
ryan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ryan

PostSubject: Re: good for us shame for the event   good for us shame for the event EmptyTue 9 Nov - 19:57

Shame but it will be amazing watching the elites battle it out on home turf...Devon vs Dennis - excellent!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mkarmwrestling.co.uk
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: good for us shame for the event   good for us shame for the event EmptyTue 9 Nov - 21:46

Based on postings on the Northeast forum it looks like Denis and PAL are playing hardball and after some $$$ and all sorts of stipulations so Denis probably won't be coming. Jerry Cadorette would be an awesome match anyway, hopefully that'll come off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good for us shame for the event   good for us shame for the event Empty

Back to top Go down

good for us shame for the event
Page 1 of 1