U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe?

Go down 
+3
paul maiden
Anthony
andrew
7 posters
AuthorMessage
andrew
Silver Member
Silver Member
andrew

Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe? Empty
PostSubject: Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe?   Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe? EmptyTue 17 Jul - 23:01

One of the reasons why Armwrestling is not a high profile sport in the uk is the lack of table makers in the Uk as it appears that MAZUREKA has a virtual monopoly over the supply of tables in the whole of Europe,There is only one other table maker in the US namely ULTIMATEARMWRESTLING .Unfortunately they supply only to US addresses.This is an absurd situation.Many have resorted to making their own tables.Someone in the uk could make a small fortune as an Armwrestling table maker in the uk!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe?   Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe? EmptyTue 17 Jul - 23:23

Agreed, but making a table that is solid enough for years of abuse, easy enough to dismantle and light enough to ship is a harder task than it may first seem.

Also agree it's a great opportunity for somebody, but If there's only a single table manufacturer in the entire US, I'd question why.

Btw the Mazurenko gear also is top quality. That's a big part of reason why they have a monopoly in europe.

Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe?   Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe? EmptyThu 19 Jul - 8:06

Things could possible be about to change in the next couple months watch this space
Back to top Go down
Andy adsett
Valued member
Valued member
Andy adsett

PostSubject: Re: Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe?   Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe? EmptyThu 19 Jul - 10:53

Yes Paul I agree thinks may be changing we for looking into table we are in the middle of making a prototype table
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe?   Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe? EmptyThu 19 Jul - 11:48

andy / sussexarms wrote:
Yes Paul I agree thinks may be changing we for looking into table we are in the middle of making a prototype table

Sounds good pal. Depending on the end product i may be interested in buying 1 and know a couple of people that need a new table Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe?   Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe? EmptyThu 19 Jul - 17:23

There used to be a uk based company making tables but they closed down. There's a German company who make a table similar to a mazurenko but otherwise I'm not aware of any other eu makers. There are a lot of table builders in the usa (check the northeast board for details). People have had the ultimate arm wrestling tables shipped over but apparently they are very flimsy.
Back to top Go down
andrew
Silver Member
Silver Member
andrew

PostSubject: Re: Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe?   Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe? EmptyThu 19 Jul - 18:55

Anthony wrote:
Agreed, but making a table that is solid enough for years of abuse, easy enough to dismantle and light enough to ship is a harder task than it may first seem.

Also agree it's a great opportunity for somebody, but If there's only a single table manufacturer in the entire US, I'd question why.

Btw the Mazurenko gear also is top quality. That's a big part of reason why they have a monopoly in europe.

I myself have ordered an armwrestling table from MAZURENKO,and i hope to recieve it soon.My aim is to promote and develop armwrestling in london & The South East,as it appears that it is virtually non existant compared to the north of the Uk. The uk has an armwrestling North/South divide.I aim to close this divide.In ST ALBANS where i come from it is non existant and does not happen at all.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe?   Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe? EmptyThu 19 Jul - 19:27

Can't go wrong with a maza. There's a growing midlands armwrestling scene, plus some excellent clubs in the south incl MK, Cambridge and Bournemouth. Check out the clubs page and get yourself along to a few comps. Brits is next up...

Welcome aboard btw, always cool to see new people getting involved. I totally agree that the sport suffers with poor promotion in the UK and it would benefit greatly from an injection of money. In the US, it's common for big cash prizes to be offered by the sponsors. It would be awesome to see this happen here!
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe?   Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe? EmptySat 21 Jul - 20:44

When you get your club up and running, i will be happy to come over and give you and your guys some training. You are all also welcome to come to Cambridge and train with my club.

Dan
Back to top Go down
Andy adsett
Valued member
Valued member
Andy adsett

PostSubject: Good news    Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe? EmptyMon 23 Jul - 12:11

Laughing just seen text pic of are tables frame legs & handles all bolts together just got to do tabletop & pads cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe?   Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is MAZUREKA the only Armwrestling table maker in the whole of Europe?
Page 1 of 1