U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds

Go down 
+3
obk
Leon
NickHall
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds Empty
PostSubject: whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds   whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds EmptyMon 31 Aug - 17:00

any idea Question

i could post him a cheque but it wont clear in time..........
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds   whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds EmptyMon 31 Aug - 18:59

bank transfer or VERY well hidden cash sent recorded delivery normally work well
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds   whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds EmptyMon 31 Aug - 19:33

he has left it a touch late, would have been easier if we had a bit more time! Even putting it through paypal wont work as it takes time to be sent to the persons account from paypal.
Back to top Go down
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

PostSubject: Re: whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds   whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds EmptyMon 31 Aug - 20:24

i know he has his flight done, his money really needed whilst out there accomodation me and dad will let him with us and so will neil if anything goes wrong, other things like food entry and things
Back to top Go down
http://joannethehitwomanpoole.blogspot.com
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds   whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds EmptyMon 31 Aug - 20:53

yo jo i will post your dad a cheque to help tom out pm me your address ...
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds   whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds EmptyMon 31 Aug - 21:23

i have sent richard poole 50 pound to help tom out...
Back to top Go down
the machine
pro
pro
the machine

PostSubject: Re: whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds   whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds EmptyMon 31 Aug - 21:29

hi all. i am speechless and so greatful for all the help i am getting so thankyou you very much to everyone who is helping me. i realy appreciate what you are all doing for me and will try my hardest to bring home the gold. agen i cant say thankyou enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

PostSubject: Re: whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds   whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds EmptyMon 31 Aug - 21:48

thanks a lot nick will help tom a lot! gunna have a fantastic time! he will murder the rest of the world!! thanks to a amazing team we have behind us you guys are simply the best!
Back to top Go down
http://joannethehitwomanpoole.blogspot.com
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds   whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds EmptyMon 31 Aug - 22:44

Yo Tom, i'll bring 20 dollars to cover your entry for one arm, I wish i could do more but i'm tight for cash myself. I'll be cooking at our apartment so you can come have dinner with me Ted and his dad if you get hungry.
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds   whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds EmptyMon 31 Aug - 23:20

Will send some money to Tom tomorrow when I am on lunch, will send it recorded delivery so that it gets there.
Back to top Go down
slough slammers
Valued member
Valued member
slough slammers

PostSubject: Re: whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds   whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds EmptyMon 31 Aug - 23:31

hi everyone im toms mum. just want to say a big thank you for all your support for my son tom... i am speechless for all your responses and i just want to say a big thankyou for helping him with this well deserved chance in his armwrestling career. x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds   whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds Empty

Back to top Go down

whip round for tom holland so he can go on the sept 5th to the worlds
Page 1 of 1