U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updated WAF Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

Updated WAF Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Updated WAF Rules    Updated WAF Rules  EmptyWed 26 Feb - 21:31

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

Updated WAF Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated WAF Rules    Updated WAF Rules  EmptyTue 25 Mar - 15:53

Interesting. I'd be interested to hear what people think to this one:

- Competitor’s can start a match in strap or in referee’s grip or in referee’s grip in the strap if both agree to do this
Back to top Go down
Bradley The bomb martinez
pro
pro
Bradley The bomb martinez

Updated WAF Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated WAF Rules    Updated WAF Rules  EmptyFri 28 Mar - 17:53

I think it's a good idea if both men/woman want it.

As the BAF use WAF rules I assume that at this years British these rules will apply.

Maybe someone on committee could clarify?

Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

Updated WAF Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated WAF Rules    Updated WAF Rules  EmptySat 29 Mar - 14:34

Bradley
the BAF follows Waf so these rules will to put into the British this year,behind the scenes things are slowly progressing any rules or memberships etc will come into play for the 2015 season we have already seen the British move forward allowing people that attend worlds more time to rest and train points that have been brought to our attention.others are still waiting to be voted on like weigh inns,etc
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

Updated WAF Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated WAF Rules    Updated WAF Rules  EmptySat 29 Mar - 15:07

how will the weigh ins be done this year can you weigh in nite before or is it weigh in on the day of the british Question 

plus who's doing the weigh ins  Question 
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

Updated WAF Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated WAF Rules    Updated WAF Rules  EmptySat 29 Mar - 15:20

Well Nick
this hasn't be voted on yet but its a point thats on the to do list and a number of people have brought forward,i am happy to put forward myself to sit at the venue with garry ricketts from 12-9 on friday day before and on saturday morning i will be putting this forward to the others,nobody will be weighing inn without somebody present which seems to have been a issue in the past,we want to make it as professional as possible and we understand we need to do little things like this behind the scenes neil,dan are working hard on the admin things getting things into place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Updated WAF Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated WAF Rules    Updated WAF Rules  Empty

Back to top Go down

Updated WAF Rules
Page 1 of 1