U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOME TRAINING ZONES

Go down 
+3
ricky
Pete
andrew
7 posters
AuthorMessage
andrew
Silver Member
Silver Member
andrew

HOME TRAINING ZONES  Empty
PostSubject: HOME TRAINING ZONES    HOME TRAINING ZONES  EmptySun 12 Aug - 0:06

Many armwrestlers have their own home training zones either in the garage or similar location. I am in the process of setting up a home training zone (what else do people call this?) And what equipment do you need in such an area? To me the most important item is the table itself (I am STILL waiting for MAZUREKA to deliver This! it has been a month so far!)Also i have my eyes on those IRON ARMS ring grip things,Why has no one reviewed these so far?As i think they are good and worth having.Also the usual hand grippers are desirable also.What should be in the ideal home training Zone? I would like to know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: HOME TRAINING ZONES    HOME TRAINING ZONES  EmptySun 12 Aug - 7:14

What's a MAZUREKA and how much do they cost?
Back to top Go down
andrew
Silver Member
Silver Member
andrew

PostSubject: WHAT IS MAZUREKA   HOME TRAINING ZONES  EmptySun 12 Aug - 22:01

Hi1 I am suprised someone of your standing has never heard of Mazureka,who are the only maker of armwrestling tables in the whole of Europe,in Poland.I myself spent £376 or thereabouts on this and i am still waiting for this to arrive,as i ordered this a month ago! They are considered to be the best and are legendary!
Back to top Go down
ricky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ricky

PostSubject: Re: HOME TRAINING ZONES    HOME TRAINING ZONES  EmptySun 12 Aug - 23:57

The tables made in Poland are called Mazurenko tables mate because they are made by Igor Mazurenko that's why people are getting confused when you call it MAZUREKA, i'm surprised you got one for £376 the last time i checked they were £460 delivered.
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: HOME TRAINING ZONES    HOME TRAINING ZONES  EmptyMon 13 Aug - 7:41

andrewleonardsmith wrote:
Hi1 I am suprised someone of your standing has never heard of Mazureka,who are the only maker of armwrestling tables in the whole of Europe,in Poland.I myself spent £376 or thereabouts on this and i am still waiting for this to arrive,as i ordered this a month ago! They are considered to be the best and are legendary!

Hi Andrew, Igor is the producer of THE BEST Armwrestling Tables in Europe (& in my opinion The World) he is also the producer of the Official EAF & WAF Tournament specification table, however just as a point of reference and for your information Mazurenko equipment are catagorically NOT however the only manufacturer of Armwrestling tables in the whole of Europe

Regards

Back to top Go down
pawel
Gold member
Gold member
pawel

PostSubject: Re: HOME TRAINING ZONES    HOME TRAINING ZONES  EmptyMon 13 Aug - 12:01

http://www.armpower.net/images/katalog_en.pdf

if you have a table, you only need this

HOME TRAINING ZONES  Thearmtrainer

or

http://www.armbogdanski.com/page1.html

I hope this helped Wink
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: HOME TRAINING ZONES    HOME TRAINING ZONES  EmptyMon 13 Aug - 17:25

ref the original thread - I do most of my training at home, as do many. thick bar, hammers and rope work are central to me. grippers not so much, as they don't have much carry over to AW imo

I think Leon paid around 430 GBP delivered approx 8 months ago, and the exchange rate is more in our favour now, so circa 380 GBP seems about right.

What colours did you opt for Andrew?

btw expect to wait a while, Mazurenko aren't well known for their amazing customer service, but always come good with quality kit.
Back to top Go down
pawel
Gold member
Gold member
pawel

PostSubject: Re: HOME TRAINING ZONES    HOME TRAINING ZONES  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 7:42

believe me, when I first stood on the podium Polish Nationals I trained so:

order to win most important: the wish and character and not the what (which) and where you train
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: HOME TRAINING ZONES    HOME TRAINING ZONES  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 9:16

great video Pawel - just proves to don't need expensive gyms to get strong for AW. That's one of the cool things about our sport - anyone can do it and get very strong by using simple methods.

Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: HOME TRAINING ZONES    HOME TRAINING ZONES  EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:55

All myself and bandit had for years was outdoor scaffolding and a fishing umbrella keep snow and rain off that's true baz will confirm I at go Neil's for a warm in the freak shop twice a week
Back to top Go down
andrew
Silver Member
Silver Member
andrew

PostSubject: MAZUREKA   HOME TRAINING ZONES  EmptyWed 15 Aug - 19:57

The colours i opted for were RED/BLUE,and dos this have an impact on delivery time? In the end i am sure it will be worth waiting for,as who else produces AW Tables in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOME TRAINING ZONES    HOME TRAINING ZONES  Empty

Back to top Go down

HOME TRAINING ZONES
Page 1 of 1