U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

well done ted great comp.

Go down 
+8
The Aggressor
Chris waters
stan
Anil Najran - BB team
madmurf
Pete
MIGHTY PAUL
NickHall
12 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

well done ted great comp. Empty
PostSubject: well done ted great comp.   well done ted great comp. EmptySat 12 Mar - 21:25

well done ted you had a great comp today with some very entertaining matches..

keep up the good work Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: well done ted great comp.   well done ted great comp. EmptySat 12 Mar - 21:53

I heard Dan got beat 6-0 easy,and fester beat Alex comfy to that match shows a great example of novice and pro pulling,does anyone no how Alex got on with his best arm against Rimmer?
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: well done ted great comp.   well done ted great comp. EmptySat 12 Mar - 22:57

Well done to the lads that pulled... I reckon Alex is strong and has the ability to be technical but as Paul says, the pro guys are alot more affective in comps cos their more calm etc. But a big hand for Alex cos he has only been training with me for a short time and he showed incredible courage challenging guys that have been doing it a long time and most novice's won't do that but he will be back like a bad habit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madmurf
pro
pro
madmurf

PostSubject: Re: well done ted great comp.   well done ted great comp. EmptySun 13 Mar - 9:04

these comps where novices wrestle pro,s are a great learning lesson even in defeat, alex can learn from analysing where his weaknesses are and improve from it technically as his power grows. winning is great but losing is learning. keep it up alex, it takes time but the time will come Wink
Back to top Go down
madmurf
pro
pro
madmurf

PostSubject: Re: well done ted great comp.   well done ted great comp. EmptySun 13 Mar - 9:08

great comp ted, watched some very entertaining matches and pulled in some also Laughing came away with a huge grin Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anil Najran - BB team
pro
pro
Anil Najran - BB team

PostSubject: Re: well done ted great comp.   well done ted great comp. EmptySun 13 Mar - 10:44

Any results from the supermatches?
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: well done ted great comp.   well done ted great comp. EmptySun 13 Mar - 13:18

Sorry I mist it Sad Sad

Try and get there next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris waters
pro
pro
Chris waters

PostSubject: Re: well done ted great comp.   well done ted great comp. EmptySun 13 Mar - 15:16

great comp ted .paul i only wrestled alex because he asked me and ian stones didnt turn up but for alex hes strong in the arm but needs more work on his hands and wrist and it wasnt as comfy as u think
Back to top Go down
The Aggressor
pro
pro
The Aggressor

PostSubject: Re: well done ted great comp.   well done ted great comp. EmptySun 13 Mar - 17:08

Nice one Ted I enjoyed the comp the defeats I took have made me even hungrier than before I know where my level is now and I am guna focus on my weak areas thanks to all the guys who offered there advice . I woild love a re match with rimmer at the end of the year hopefully by then I will cause him more problems . Also well done to Chris waters had some good pulls. Thanks again every1 for the help will be looking forward to seeing you all at the Preston comp
Back to top Go down
HAMMY
pro
pro
HAMMY

PostSubject: Re: well done ted great comp.   well done ted great comp. EmptySun 13 Mar - 18:35

well do ted good little comp.keep it up.
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: well done ted great comp.   well done ted great comp. EmptyMon 14 Mar - 5:35

MIGHTY PAUL wrote:
I heard Dan got beat 6-0 easy

Not sure who told you that Paul, they couldn't have been watching the match I was in Exclamation Exclamation
Paul was solid but i gave him a lot of trouble, especially inside. I'm gutted not to have taken a pin but not embarrased with the way i pulled Smile

The comp was great fun, it's just a shame more people didn't make it
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: well done ted great comp.   well done ted great comp. EmptyMon 14 Mar - 10:21

As long as you did your best dan thats all you can do mate... If you were in a battle with paul then youve Done well, the guys Strong Nuff said...

Well done.
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: well done ted great comp.   well done ted great comp. EmptyMon 14 Mar - 12:52

well done to all pullers and thanks to ted for organising a great comp. sorry i couldn't support in person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well done ted great comp.   well done ted great comp. Empty

Back to top Go down

well done ted great comp.
Page 1 of 1