U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 Empty
PostSubject: PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyMon 22 Nov - 17:59

WHO'S YOUR PICK TO WIN Question

HERE A MATCH FROM THE BRITISH THIS YAER...

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyMon 22 Nov - 18:04

Currently Paul to take the right arm match and Gary to take the left.
However if the left arm match stops with Paul in his power or with hand control i think
Mighty's experience will help him clinch this one.
Back to top Go down
Rimner!
pro
pro
Rimner!

PostSubject: Re: PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyMon 22 Nov - 18:29

I agree with Mark! Paul's experience will help a lot! But i cracker to watch tho!
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyMon 22 Nov - 22:15

Theres no question i will win right hand left hand well if i get any movement in his hand then hes in the poop study
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 7:46

My thought is that Paul is making strides back, and wether he does both arms at the Rampage or not, very soon he will be dominating the 100k zone!

Well done mate, I tip my cap to you! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 12:57

david horne wrote:
My thought is that Paul is making strides back, and wether he does both arms at the Rampage or not, very soon he will be dominating the 100k zone!

Well done mate, I tip my cap to you! Cool

Thankyou David the words mean alot,and from all the guys all the support I have had is so very much appreciated and I am giving it my best for to once again be at the top of my game I will achieve it I have a great beleive inside of me now something that may have been missing in my game before,I don't want to sound like a sob story but my heart stopped but it started again,i lost all muscle couldnt walk but I got out the wheel chair and now I can run,I have i went threw agony and paid my dues in ways I wouldn't wish on anybody but I got my 2nd chance and this makes you beilve in ways I never thought possible and that's why the 5-6 people currently above me are just keeping my seat warm Sleep
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 13:12

That's great to hear!

My moto is 'there is no cannot', in fact I have a tattoo with it.

Keep up the good work mate.
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 13:51

david horne wrote:
That's great to hear!

My moto is 'there is no cannot', in fact I have a tattoo with it.

Keep up the good work mate.

Have you ever read the secret David? If so do you try and apply it?

P.s will we see you again anytime soon?
Take care
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 16:19

I haven't read 'the Secret'.

I am not sure what I am doing regarding armwrestling next year. All my training this year was for the World's Strongest Hands comp, which I won.

Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 17:35

david horne wrote:
I haven't read 'the Secret'.

I am not sure what I am doing regarding armwrestling next year. All my training this year was for the World's Strongest Hands comp, which I won.

Excellent David thats again great news very pleased for you,the old man doing the bizz again cheers
try and get back soon pal we miss you bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 18:29

Be good to see you back next season David and congratulations on winning the title again. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3   PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PAUL MAIDEN V GARY RICKETTS ,ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 3
Page 1 of 1