U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE

Go down 
+5
NickHall
Jason
THE POWER
dan
KING EDWARD
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE Empty
PostSubject: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptyFri 10 Sep - 18:53

Hi Guys,

Following my statement that the way to develop Armwrestling is by getting into the local regions and promoting it to get new blood into the sport, I've been very impressed with the response & enthusiasm of two new British regional representatives namely Mark Clay and Dan Thomas.

Both these lads seem very committed to getting out asap in their respective areas and doing some Armwrestler fishing.

Well in order to do this they will DEFINATELY need a quality Armwrestling table as its the cornerstone of Armwrestling equipment without which they will struggle to be taken seriously.

I'm therefore proposing that collectively we try to raise enough money to buy two new Mazurenko (ie. Official BAF / EAF / WAF International Specification) Armwrestling tables one for the Scottish Warlords Team being developed by Mark Clay North of the Border and the other for The Cambridge Minotaurs run by Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan "Nosferatu" Thomas.

I'll start the ball rolling by Donating £100 of my own cash, thats £50 pounds towards the Jock table and £50 towards the Minotaurs table. These would be the first two BAF owned Armwrestling tables and would be located in two of the brightest developing regions in the British Sport allowing Mark and Dan to hit the ground running. I will also bring some Raffle Prizes to Rossendal Rampage and all proceeds can go into the pot as well.

Each Mazurenko table will cost around 460 Euros, plus shipping costs, so my little bit gets us a little way along the road to assisting these guys and in turn hopefully they can assist us all right back by bringing new blood to the tables.

It doesn't matter if you can only afford a couple of quid every little bit gets us nearer to getting the tables bought (lets see if we can have them here in the UK for the lads to collect at the New Year Cup in January at the very latest..maybe even at Rossendale Rampage)

Let us know on here lads, WHO'S in and how much for !? as I said, if its only a fiver or similar, seriously anything we can offer will assist the cause

Cheers

Neil Wink
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptyFri 10 Sep - 18:58

WOW, Nez that's awesome, thank you so much. I'll raise some money at my end too and I'm sure Mark will do the same. My club officially starts at the new gym next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptyFri 10 Sep - 19:08

Awesome Neil!!!!!!
As i've said to everyone, 'we move forward with the support of the B.A.F.
and our brothers south of the border.
Neil, i thank you for your generosity and more so, Scotland thanks you. Very Happy

YEEHA!!!!!!! LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptyFri 10 Sep - 19:11

Count me in, i will donate £20, so thats £10 per table Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jason
pro
pro
Jason

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptyFri 10 Sep - 19:24

Superb idea Smile im in for £50 (2 x £25)

Is there a bank account you guys would like it transfered into or some other means?

on a side note, if you want web space then just give me a shout, free no strings and because its a paid for server lots of good bits (own web address, email, forum)

Good luck guys!! Smile

Last edited by Jason on Fri 10 Sep - 19:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mkarmwrestling.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptyFri 10 Sep - 19:31

Thank very much guys.
No Jason, i think it would be wiser if the transaction was done through
the B.A.F., that way we both tables can be ordered and shipped together.
It's easy enough to transport them once they're here.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptyFri 10 Sep - 21:33

i will put £20 each towards each table...

plus i would like to see peter THE POWER henderson getting a table as well he has got a good few lads goin to his club NOW affraid

I WILL CHIP IN TO THIS AS WELL..WHAT EVERYONE THINK OF THAT Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptyFri 10 Sep - 21:36

Iam in For a £20 a peice,Great idea Neil but if the tables are to belong to the BAF we need to sort out what we are doing asap with a panel etc or that £40 could go towards my table lol but iam up for it cheers
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptyFri 10 Sep - 21:39

NickHall wrote:

plus i would like to see peter THE POWER henderson getting a table as well he has got a good few lads goin to his club NOW affraid

Yes Peter has a hood shout pal but then so would you bud,for doing the rampages
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptyFri 10 Sep - 22:57

NickHall wrote:

Nick, thanks for putting my name forward but i spoke to Neil earlier and i'm quite happy to pay for a mazurenko table myself for my own personal use and who ever wants to train with me because i've been wanting one for some time now. Hopefully with me willing to buy a table it will reduce the overall cost of the purchase Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptySat 11 Sep - 0:08

Me £100
Peter £20
Jason £50
Nick £40
Paul £40

So we are up to £210 raised so far !

Thats almost half the cost of one table.

Not a bad start guys.

Incidentally, anyone who is thinking of getting their own Mazurenko table, then I'd strongly suggest that they order at the same time as the two we are trying to purchase for the Warlords in Scotland & the Minotaurs in Cambridge as it would reduce the overall shipping costs I expect

Cheers

Neil
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptySat 11 Sep - 4:14

Somebody go on the website and see what tables and shipping cost I may be able to get a vaned could weigh it all up then
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptySat 11 Sep - 9:40

KING EDWARD wrote:

Incidentally, anyone who is thinking of getting their own Mazurenko table, then I'd strongly suggest that they order at the same time as the two we are trying to purchase for the Warlords in Scotland & the Minotaurs in Cambridge as it would reduce the overall shipping costs I expect

Cheers

Neil

i will buy a table as well for myself let me know when you want the cash...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptySat 11 Sep - 10:28

http://www.parcel2go.com/

crazy Delivery prices...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptySat 11 Sep - 12:25

It would be pointless to spent extra cash on delivery when most of us
can arrange transport.
Plus the B.A.F. could hand them over at a given event at which everyone
can see what's going on and for those who don't already know, give them
the chance to see first hand what actions are being employed to
develop the sport.
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptySat 11 Sep - 13:04

Nice 1 Nicky, a mazureko table would look awesome in your training room, have you thought about what table graphics you want on it?
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptySat 11 Sep - 13:12

Peter have you found were you can buy tables I've been looking and can't find the price anywere?
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptySat 11 Sep - 13:26

www.Armpower.net

Scroll right down & look in the equipment section, their listed as 460 Euros plus shipping (but from experience they run at circa 500 Euros with bespoke colour choice) when the times right and we have collected enough money, I'll just buzz Igor and try to blag a discount for buying more than one table at a time.

As for colours I would suggest either a Nations flag (ie. George Cross or Union Jack, Scotish Flag perhaps for The Warlords) solid Black is MEGA as you can purchase stickers and they look the camels HUMP on tables, we will have ARM WARS TAble Stickers and IRON ARM Table stickers available to buy soon on www.armwars.com they are fitted to the Mazurenko tables as they are the ones we use in the ARM WARS Super Series

Cheers

Neil Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptySat 11 Sep - 15:06

Nice 1 Neil, the Scotland flag would be best finish. Laughing
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptySat 11 Sep - 17:33

I think i'm gona have to go with the solid black, then i can put some epic armwars graphics on it What a Face
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptySat 11 Sep - 17:36

Anybody else willing to donate for the lads, as Neil says it can be as little as a fiver... every little helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptySat 11 Sep - 18:19

I'll stick £50 in and i think a George cross table would be awesome, but then again a black table would be the mutts nutts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptySat 11 Sep - 22:46

I'll stick in 30 quid and can't i get the Arm Wars stickers anyway??????
Arm Wars Scotland. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptyFri 17 Sep - 0:09

I'll put £20 in
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE EmptyFri 17 Sep - 13:18

Thats £310 pounds raised by my count Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Not too far away from getting the first one of the two tables taken care of we are past the half way stage Very Happy

Cheers

Neil Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE   PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE Empty

Back to top Go down

PROJECT JOCK & CAMBRIDGE MAZURENKO TABLE ASSISTANCE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next