U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers Empty
PostSubject: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 14:08

dean as got some ball,s at last and want me a super match lol

so its on waiting now to find out date Sleep

u can all hav your say here should be a good match but he will lose best of luck dean
Back to top Go down
https://armwrestling.forummotion.com
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 15:46

I would hope i do loose, you wouldnt wanna get beat by a 20 kg lighter, and much much older man !!

hahahahah Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 16:51

spoken to neil , super match 6 pulls 3rd week in june , u wanted it dean u got it Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 17:11

It will an honour to Armwrestle you Terrence. the fact that you even consider me to be worthy is very Humbling.

But dont worry, ill be easy on you. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 17:15

joking aside lots of respect for u best of luck old man Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 17:22

Hmmm a mouth watering match up.
Terry your ridiculous speed is obviously gonna be a MAJOR factor in this match
as is your ROCK SOLID hook and drag Dean.
The 20kg weight difference might be what tips the scales in this one.
Good luck to both of you.
Is this gonna be on both arms Question

Last edited by God of War on Sun 25 Apr - 17:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 17:22

Same here mate... Right only, im crap left.
Back to top Go down
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 17:25

dean comes in at around 70kg ill be around the 85kg mark hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 17:30

Razz Razz With massive respect to both of you lads, i think the right will be an
intense match, especially if it stops.
As for the left, i've got to agree with you Dean, not that it's crap but if you
go up against Terry with those sort of doubts beforehand it's already over.
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 18:21

Not im my league left... thats life..
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 21:35

is it a hook match Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 23:06

I am actually amazed to see that this match is for real as I thought it was a mismatch.

Sure if the match started in the Hook then Dean may have a chance to pull off what I would still consider a huge upset BUT Armwrestling matches don't start in the hook and with all due respect to Dean, who is an outstanding Bantamweight puller who punches above his weight in terms of top end on the inside, I can't get too excited about a match that I genuinely believe will be one sided in favour of Terry.

I can only see one outcome and I believe that Terry will dominate a one sided encounter.

Probably just me but I'm seldom a fan of matches which I believe to be inbalanced in terms of weight, from an aesthetics perspective as much as anything else.

I guess we will see if I'm doing Dean an injustice or over estimating Terry's comparative advantages if both man really want to do the match

Cheers

Neil
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 23:07

No. ... if im going into the lions den then theres no point in taking its teeth out !

Gota be worth a go... but underdog is where its at.

ive been told many times i m unlikey to win.... many times.
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 23:20

To be honest Dean,

I have been in the position where I pull Bigger men MANY times and I actually view it differently whenever I do / have.

I perceive that one of my primary weapons is that the pressure is all on the BIGGER man rather than myself Shocked

I see it as a no lose situation, if I lose then SURE I lost, the odds were against me weren't they however I was brave enough to pull a bigger guy wasn't I Rolling Eyes Question Exclamation

BUT

IF I WIN.............................................

Then I'm David and I just slayed Goliath cheers cheers Cool

From the mental match prep perspective............you can't lose...................in the match proper however..........................ya can..........................& probably will.

If you guys really wanna do it then sure, why the f*ck not.............your both Armwrestlers and its an Armwrestling match BUT I wouldn't have pitched it as a really exciting one, thats all.

Then again................if someone had told me I'd have finished forth left handed this weekend, I would have told them to stop sniffing glue...............BUT I don't have the trophy to prove it Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Cheers

Neil
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 23:27

haha, thats so true... but i have no agenda, i once saw Ali give Terry a cracking go, and only on the odd occasion did Ali beat me. Terry pulls many times in to a similar style to me , with a huge hit on the front.

im not trying to prove anything and im happy to have a go . even in the carpark of tesco... no big audience necessary.

just for the FUN of it !
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptySun 25 Apr - 23:32

Fair enough

so be it.............ITS ON
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers EmptyMon 26 Apr - 9:57

The right should still make for a good match but like i said 'Dean's GOT to stop the hit'.
A fun mutch up with two of our top class pullers is still an interesting one for me. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers   dean scarsbrook vs terry ackers Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1