U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rampage super weights

Go down 
+3
Dean
david horne
jimmy savel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jimmy savel
pro
pro

Rampage super weights Empty
PostSubject: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptySun 25 Oct - 12:19

Myself and nick have been speaking today and after the very vast interest in the rampage nick has decided on trying out 3 weights classes up tp 75kg 75-90kg and 90+ it will be a por/am class for everybody to enter,this enables the classes to be stacked and give everybody what they want lots of pulls which is why we all started in the first place...

there will still be super matches at a charge of £5 per match so if you pull 2 supermatches left/right it will be a fee of £10...for a extra £5 you can then enter into the super weights,the fee for superweights only is £15 and the super weights for this event is right arm only as we aim to test the water with entries,venue and support...Dont worry Mr Horne we will sort you out Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

over the next few days there will be more updates,please can i ask for all your support in this event as it would mean the world to nick and me to see the best stacked classes in years

if you want a super match please pm nick or myself
also post if you want in the superweights???

thankyou
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptySun 25 Oct - 12:35

classes id like to see

up to75s

rambo
bandit
chris ham
ste rogers
tom holland
dean scarsbrook
ted wilson
ian stones
chris murphy
julian cini
peter burnell
paul waters
chris waters
jerry berry
leon macey
and more i cant think of

75-90kg
craig sanders
ste kirlew
andy barker
murray steven
mark clay
dale aston
dave bamber
james green
peter henderson
alan mills
robert meekin
alex horne
wayne spicer
keith taylor
chris rimmer
terry ackers
and more i cant think of

90+
alan greaves
neil pickup
lee holland
marvin palmer
nick hall
david horne
gary ricketts
stan dickenson
dan thomas
chris day
jason brooks
rambos boys
ross euel
owen obk
stephen mcphee
tom waddington
more i cant think of

all these people are active and have competed recently and if we can draw these classes then it would be the best and toughest ever held
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptySun 25 Oct - 12:48

Sounds great Paul, and yes I thouroughly enjoyed last year, and will support Nick in this comp next year, and of course so will Alex and Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptySun 25 Oct - 13:21

they would be phenomonal classes !!!!!! well thought of !!!
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptySun 25 Oct - 15:13

Paul - I will be there without a shadow of a doubt. I will pull supermatches in both right and left arms and will take part in the overall comp with the right arm. Pity there is not a left as I am looking forward to testing my left against some of the pros as I have only pulled in novice comps until now. Havent pulled really since winning the British Novice but my training is in full flow at the moment and my arms are feeling good!

I speak to Stephen on a regular basis so I will pass the information on to him and I will also mention to Ross on Wednesday about this at training if he does not read it before then. We also have Donald who will come down and who will compete with his right arm but not left, if possible, I am sure that he would like a supermatch too. Donald joined the site recently so hopefully he will see this and get his name down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptySun 25 Oct - 17:07

These classes look mega..........i like it. You know Stephen and myself will support your decision. afro
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptySun 25 Oct - 20:57

Sounds good to me, i'll pull any one any weight, all i want to do is armwrestle so i'm well up for this.
Back to top Go down
devilman mcf
Silver Member
Silver Member
devilman mcf

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptySun 25 Oct - 23:23

stacked class stacked class lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptySun 25 Oct - 23:34

Paul thanks for the mention. Rampage will probably be my last comp for 2010 so i plan to make another impression. afro
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyMon 26 Oct - 10:32

God of War wrote:
Paul thanks for the mention. Rampage will probably be my last comp for 2010 so i plan to make another impression. afro

No need to thank me Mark this is Nicks baby iam just helping out why i cant compete

just ask all to turn up support and pull your rocks of hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyMon 26 Oct - 12:51

bounce bounce I will, as long as everyone who has so far said they're going doesn't disappoint, this gonna be a hell of a ride. bounce bounce bounce bounce afro
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyTue 27 Oct - 8:35

Why would the Event be your last of the year Mark, if you don't mind me asking ?
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyTue 27 Oct - 10:53

queen LADIES OPEN WEIGHT HAS BEEN ADDED SO GET YOUR BOTTOMS TO THE HILLYBILLY MOUNTAIN GIRLS AND PULL queen

MIGHTY PAUL CHALLENGES YOU flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyTue 27 Oct - 11:50

Neil it's because i've likely been training and A.W. with one or more of these injuries :- broken wrist, collapsed flexor tendon and a complete tear of the the wrist ligaments. Remember the the pain i was in at the novices and how Keith and a few spectators got a fright at the nationals? I'm on the N.H.S. waiting list mate. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I just pray it's not broken but something is seriously out of place . afro

Last edited by God of War on Tue 27 Oct - 16:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyTue 27 Oct - 14:02

Elizabeth will be there unless she's up the duff! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyTue 27 Oct - 14:09

If I'm in the Country when the event takes place & God willing fit to fight, I will pull anyone that wants to on either Arm Wink
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyTue 27 Oct - 14:12

Natural in form in a supermatch and open??? What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyTue 27 Oct - 14:19

I wouldn't mind a supermatch with you Neil, on the left - 6 bouts or is it 5 at this comp, can't remember.
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyTue 27 Oct - 16:04

If you want 6 and Neil agrees then its a 6 rounder pal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyTue 27 Oct - 17:04

Like I said mate......

Anyone on either arm, so yeh, lets do it Mr. Horne Wink should be fun especially if you show up BIG and in Trafford Centre shape mate Wink
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyTue 27 Oct - 17:20

Neil,
It'll be an honour.

Yes I need to be in that shape or probably even better. I am training again and bulking back up so hopefully I can give you a match. I have no wins to my name against you, but quite a few defeats, so this match is a very healthy tough challenge - I hope I can make it the biz!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyWed 28 Oct - 11:13

Whats your weight now David and what you hoping to be for the match??? Basketball
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyWed 28 Oct - 12:37

Paul,
I ended up being 97k in Italy for the World's. Right now I'm back up to 104k and feeling way better. Would like to be closer to 110k as a fighting weight in next years comps. I won't be going to the Europeans or World's so my extra bodyweight shouldn't be an issue.
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyWed 28 Oct - 15:34

97kg??? Shocked
did you miss your carbing up period David? or was there another issue?
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights EmptyWed 28 Oct - 15:58

The stress of all the house selling, packing moving and what I thought was right ie. fitness to get my weight down meant I flew into Italy at 100k, and then just kept losing the weight with me being there and keeping a check on my food. With hindsite ( a wonderful thing), I could feel my strength ebbing away!!

paul maiden wrote:
97kg??? Shocked
did you miss your carbing up period David? or was there another issue?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage super weights   Rampage super weights Empty

Back to top Go down

Rampage super weights
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next