U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and Peter at club training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

Me and Peter at club training Empty
PostSubject: Me and Peter at club training   Me and Peter at club training EmptyThu 23 Apr - 20:53

Me and Peter at club training Dscn4810
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
julien Cini
pro
pro
julien Cini

PostSubject: the winner   Me and Peter at club training EmptySun 26 Apr - 8:40

thats a fab photo champ, i just want to say to Pete you look very strong after only pulling 6 weeks to defeat Alan in swindon whos been wrestling for 5 years now although he took part in the novices. keep training as you may not realise you have one of the best coaches in the UK with Nick hall and pound for pound best puller Stu Hall. i am sure we will see Pete picking up a British title and adding to your own list of champons you trained champ, well done Smile
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Me and Peter at club training   Me and Peter at club training EmptySun 26 Apr - 15:44

cheers for that, when i first started i was wrestling like i was in a pub match. . . but with alot of good advice and training methods from nick it seemed to pay off at the preston comp. although ive still got alot to learn i fancy my chances at the british novice in august and looking forward to learning alot more from nick and other pros
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Peter at club training   Me and Peter at club training Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Peter at club training
Page 1 of 1