U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Armwrestlers need help please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

Armwrestlers need help please Empty
PostSubject: Armwrestlers need help please   Armwrestlers need help please EmptyMon 10 Jan - 16:29

Hi guys

Has you all no we have started to build a large team for the gladiators night on april the 9th 2011 we have 16 pullers upto now with a few fans also attending,3 more people have asked today about the comp and will be booking asap,but also a couple of our young stars cannot afford the flight at this moment in time,i dont want to release there names public unless they themselves want to say thankyou,but for the people who may donate i will pm you privately

so iam asking for just a few pounds of a few folk to help out if i may,you can send it via a cheque to my home address of 143 the avenue leigh wn71hr

thankyou very much any change left over if enough for a flight a poll of 10 deserving names will be added and the people of the board will vote in a one day poll who should receive it

iam in for £10 but seriously as little as a £1 will make a couple of guys grin for a week Thankyou cheers
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Armwrestlers need help please   Armwrestlers need help please EmptyMon 10 Jan - 17:19

i will put a few £££££££ in
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Armwrestlers need help please   Armwrestlers need help please EmptyMon 10 Jan - 18:17

I'll chuck a fiver in...
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Armwrestlers need help please   Armwrestlers need help please EmptyMon 10 Jan - 19:48

i have just had a pm from a true gent 1 flight is covered already
thanks lads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armwrestlers need help please   Armwrestlers need help please Empty

Back to top Go down

Armwrestlers need help please
Page 1 of 1