U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW ARMWRESTLERS NEAR YOU / WHO ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

NEW ARMWRESTLERS NEAR YOU / WHO ? Empty
PostSubject: NEW ARMWRESTLERS NEAR YOU / WHO ?   NEW ARMWRESTLERS NEAR YOU / WHO ? EmptyFri 1 Feb - 17:11

Hi Guys,

Please could whomever is situated closest to Paul (details below) contact him on e mail : joannemartin2010@live.co.uk about training opportunities within UK Clubs closest to Worcestershire, close to the junction of the m5 motorway and the m50 motorway.

Please post Gents when some of you have made contact with Paul & we have got him involved in a UK club & training correctly.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: new member
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 09:40:55 -0000

To: BAF

hello my name is Paul Martin ,i am interested in compeating and was trying to locate the next event closest to me.i live near the junction of the m5 motorway and the m50 motorway, worcestershire.i am about 15 stone and 40 years old.have bin armwrestling all my life ,at least 30 years ,in pubs and homes etc.nothing serious just a few quid freindly like .fancy trying my luck against the big boys.would love to put on an England shirt one day.your site does not show anything for 2013.Thankyou

Regards

Neil
BAF
Back to top Go down

NEW ARMWRESTLERS NEAR YOU / WHO ?
Page 1 of 1