U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

funniest Armwrestling moment.

Go down 
+3
NickHall
joanne
Dean
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

funniest Armwrestling moment. Empty
PostSubject: funniest Armwrestling moment.   funniest Armwrestling moment. EmptySun 15 Nov - 14:45

Whats your funniest armwrestling story

Heres Mine.

it was a long time ago, but as a lot of you out there i had for a long time noticed i had a freaky ability to armwrestle.
I had gone out clubbing one friday night and had spotted an absolute stunner of a girl standing at the bar standing next to her large and ugly girlfriend (as they do)
i had wacthed her for about half an hour and as the last dance came on (as i said a while ago) i plucked up the courage to ask her to Dance.
I quietly walked up to her and asked her. she looked at little me and said, if you beat my mate at armwrestling then ill Dance with you. Laughing Laughing

I got my dance... haha
Back to top Go down
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

PostSubject: Re: funniest Armwrestling moment.   funniest Armwrestling moment. EmptySun 15 Nov - 14:51

i think mine was at euros when i was on podeum for left hand and the russian fell of the top hehehe i helped her but god that was funny!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://joannethehitwomanpoole.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: funniest Armwrestling moment.   funniest Armwrestling moment. EmptySun 15 Nov - 19:54

Mine was many years ago against an old friend who's sadly passed away. A huge guy called Pat, one of natures gentle giants. Like yourself Dean it was inside a night club and after several pints of dutch courage we both ended up a.w. over a table but unfortunately we ended up on the floor when the table top broke. Needless to say the proprietor was none to happy. afro
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: funniest Armwrestling moment.   funniest Armwrestling moment. EmptySun 15 Nov - 20:03

haha, funnily enough that bring to mind another one, where i pulled my mate on his wifes new coffee table in the lounge. the week before id let him win a few matches cos im that kinda guy, haha , but he told everyone he beat me 1 so i gave him a proper taste on this coffee table. Breaking the legs on it, and his wrist all in 1 go ! eeeek. he told the wife hed fell over on it ... hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: funniest Armwrestling moment.   funniest Armwrestling moment. EmptySun 15 Nov - 20:06

lol! lol! lol! afro
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: funniest Armwrestling moment.   funniest Armwrestling moment. EmptySun 15 Nov - 20:10

went to a young farmer do & armwrestle a big farmer dude on corner of a table when i went to pin him the tables rock over & all the raffles prizes fell off i won but it cost us about 60 pound between us to pay for all the bottle of wine,beer etcs that got smashed...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: funniest Armwrestling moment.   funniest Armwrestling moment. EmptySun 15 Nov - 20:15

Shouldn't laugh but breaking the guy's wrist when we did the how to win at aw vid for video jug. He was being a bit mouthy so I hit him quick with a toproll and heard a little crack. He wasn't so mouthy after that Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: funniest Armwrestling moment.   funniest Armwrestling moment. EmptyMon 16 Nov - 20:55

Dan wrote:
Shouldn't laugh but breaking the guy's wrist when we did the how to win at aw vid for video jug. He was being a bit mouthy so I hit him quick with a toproll and heard a little crack. He wasn't so mouthy after that Exclamation

He says "I think I just broke my wrist" in the video too doesn't he Shocked
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: funniest Armwrestling moment.   funniest Armwrestling moment. EmptyMon 16 Nov - 21:08

post the video leon!
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: funniest Armwrestling moment.   funniest Armwrestling moment. EmptyMon 16 Nov - 21:18

It's the "how to armwrestle" one on YouTube Obk, featuring the MK club from a year or so ago, worth a watch.

how to win at armwrestling

1.54 is the moment
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: funniest Armwrestling moment.   funniest Armwrestling moment. EmptyMon 16 Nov - 21:27

Presenter seeemed a bit of a muppet.
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: funniest Armwrestling moment.   funniest Armwrestling moment. EmptyTue 17 Nov - 0:06

I was in germany for the euros in 2003 me and Neil had lose about 6kg make weight,after that Neil taught me the milkshake carb theory and i followed bastard threw lol! and had walk round hanau with shit in my shorts till it crusted over like a dried dog shit lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funniest Armwrestling moment.   funniest Armwrestling moment. Empty

Back to top Go down

funniest Armwrestling moment.
Page 1 of 1