U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRAINING DAY WITH NICK

Go down 
+3
*ANGIE*
The Aggressor
NickHall
7 posters
AuthorMessage

TRAINING DAY WITH NICK Empty
PostSubject: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptySat 31 Oct - 23:17

Ahhhh, Stephen and i just got back from a fantastic training day with Nick.
Just want to say a big thank you to Nick and loads of respect.
Had an awesome time and learnt a lot more in one day than i expected. cheers cheers cheers afro
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptySun 1 Nov - 9:36

thanks mark & stephen had a good day

show stephen the toproll & mark how to pull in the hook on the right & left arm...

then started to have some left arm hook matches with mark at first i thought i would go nice & easy so mark started pulling then i was shocked at how strong mark was in the hook so i started pulling hard i could not get it on my side of the table Shocked AT ALL Shocked & never got a pin off mark on the left... i have no prob when wrestling any club member in the hook on the left arm it was a shock with mark on the left arm.. respect Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
The Aggressor
pro
pro
The Aggressor

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptySun 1 Nov - 9:40

shit looks like i am gona struggle against mark ha looks like i am gona have to train even harder arrrghghghhhhhhhh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*ANGIE*
Gold member
Gold member
*ANGIE*

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptySun 1 Nov - 10:34

Yes Nick i would also like to thankyou Laughing Laughing I had a great day as well,
When is he going back down Question Question ahh whole day to myself . bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptySun 1 Nov - 11:41

Thats awsomme power that mark on your left in the hook, you must be crazy strong pal, keep up the training Smile
Back to top Go down
devilman mcf
Silver Member
Silver Member
devilman mcf

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptySun 1 Nov - 11:52

great day nick master of knowledge arms hurtting like hell What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptySun 1 Nov - 11:53

Thanks again Nick, you have a natural ability to teach and helped me see things very clearly.
YOU THE MAN
RESPECT
afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptySun 1 Nov - 11:58

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil You trying to get rid of me babe Question Question lol! afro

Last edited by God of War on Sun 1 Nov - 17:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptySun 1 Nov - 12:07

Thanks Peter, i appreciate that. I was sorry to hear you couldn't make it yesterday, was really looking forward to training with you. I'm sure we'll get another opportunity. My right's just as strong, it's just that i'm at risk of injuring my wrist more. I'll continue to train both just as hard but will be giving my right some time off from comps for the year. I'll be using it once in a hook match at the rampage. afro
Back to top Go down
The Journey Man
Gold member
Gold member
The Journey Man

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptySun 1 Nov - 12:15

NickHall wrote:

show stephen the toproll & mark how to pull in the hook on the right & left arm...

then started to have some left arm hook matches with mark at first i thought i would go nice & easy so mark started pulling then i was shocked at how strong mark was in the hook so i started pulling hard i could not get it on my side of the table Shocked AT ALL Shocked & never got a pin off mark on the left... i have no prob when wrestling any club member in the hook on the left arm it was a shock with mark on the left arm.. respect Wink

that's awesome mark you must be strong Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptySun 1 Nov - 12:23

Thanks Journey Man. I'm no where near my potential, just started training again in February. Time away from competition in 2010 will give me the time i need to regain my power. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptyMon 2 Nov - 9:13

My arms are wrecked but i'll still be shredding them tomorrow, hope your ready for some extreme pain devilman!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil afro
Back to top Go down
devilman mcf
Silver Member
Silver Member
devilman mcf

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptyMon 2 Nov - 19:07

i was born ready mark just cant wait to use our new toys we got from nick Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Aggressor
pro
pro
The Aggressor

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptyMon 2 Nov - 19:08

wat toys nick???
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptyMon 2 Nov - 19:11

a few weights ,hand gripper etcs...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptyMon 2 Nov - 22:40

Alex the next time Nick is holding a training session i recommend you be there, this IS NOT an opportunity to be taken for granted. I'll gladly tell you how i train at home. afro
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptyMon 2 Nov - 23:08

NickHall wrote:

You must be coming along Mark if Nicks giving you the nod well done pal Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK EmptyTue 3 Nov - 1:46

Thanks Paul, my confidence is slowly but surely growing thanks to you guys. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING DAY WITH NICK   TRAINING DAY WITH NICK Empty

Back to top Go down

TRAINING DAY WITH NICK
Page 1 of 1