U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whats the greatest match you have been in and the best match youve seen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
julien Cini
pro
pro
julien Cini

whats the greatest match you have been in and the best match youve seen Empty
PostSubject: whats the greatest match you have been in and the best match youve seen   whats the greatest match you have been in and the best match youve seen EmptyMon 19 Oct - 18:05

i know you all may have a couple or so and this is extremely difficult to answer.

my favourite match was my first title against Arthur Dorohov as this obviously meant alot to me. regaining the titles with my family their. thank God

my favourite matches ive seen are Rambo v Cobra Rhodes 1990 i think

Neil Pickup European finals 2001 i think; i should know i was their apologies getting old

Paul Maiden v Neil Pickup 2006 final British i think again. This i think was the match that changed Paul to real greatness as you could see the hunger in his eyes. it was an unbelievable final; try and watch it if you can
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: whats the greatest match you have been in and the best match youve seen   whats the greatest match you have been in and the best match youve seen EmptyTue 20 Oct - 9:51

best match ive seen live was last year between Michael Todd and Marcio barboza... incredible.

the best match ive pulled in was which i trained hard for was with Steve Rogers for the british no 1 spot.
The toughest match ive been in was against Ali kahn from pakistan in a london pub !!! i was about at that passing out stage !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats the greatest match you have been in and the best match youve seen   whats the greatest match you have been in and the best match youve seen EmptyTue 20 Oct - 14:35

For me i have two matches that fall into my toughest.
1st against Tony Wilson in 1993 scottish amateurs.
2nd Peter Henderson in 2009 british amateurs.
My choice for greatest pull is the 2004 Nemiroff World Cup between Taras Ivankim and John Brzenk. (Brzenk with the mother of all comebacks) afro
Back to top Go down
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

PostSubject: Re: whats the greatest match you have been in and the best match youve seen   whats the greatest match you have been in and the best match youve seen EmptyTue 20 Oct - 17:49

mine was with Sandra Rodland in January 2009

and to watch was Dad v Stefan Metka in September 08
but there are so many more these ones just stick out more
Back to top Go down
http://joannethehitwomanpoole.blogspot.com
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: whats the greatest match you have been in and the best match youve seen   whats the greatest match you have been in and the best match youve seen EmptyTue 20 Oct - 19:33

Toughest match for me was against Tom Waddington at Teds comp in Cumbria.
Best match i've seen was Stu Hall against Peter Szerba at lakeside, the same day Marcio and Michael had their battle, oh and the same day Devon beat John. We were spoiled for choice that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the greatest match you have been in and the best match youve seen   whats the greatest match you have been in and the best match youve seen Empty

Back to top Go down

whats the greatest match you have been in and the best match youve seen
Page 1 of 1