U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2013 whats your Goals ?

Go down 
+3
david horne
Anthony
terryackers
7 posters
AuthorMessage
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

2013 whats your Goals ?  Empty
PostSubject: 2013 whats your Goals ?    2013 whats your Goals ?  EmptyMon 31 Dec - 13:33

Well guys thanks to the peter poll i have decided get my weight back in check - I'm currently around 94-95kg and let face facts lots of body fat Sad

Since my shocking defeat to Mr maidan i have been hitting the gym hard, for years iv got away with a good hit and not bad natural power.

Iv been training with Ted, Sampson and Chris for the last 4 weeks on Wednesday that seem to be helping so cheers lads.

I will be going Craig's or Neil's at least one time per month for tabel time, I'm happy with my progression and power wise i think in my head that's what has improved the most, but paul is bang on my stamina is shocking Sad

lads to watch out for are my bros Graham and Joe and Ricky's left hand feels strong to me Smile all the best for the new year 2013 should be fun.

Back to top Go down
https://armwrestling.forummotion.com
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: 2013 whats your Goals ?    2013 whats your Goals ?  EmptyMon 31 Dec - 14:03

My main goal is simply to keep getting stronger on the table and improve as an athlete. I will also continue to promote the sport to the very best of my ability through competition, tclub raining days and general enthusiasm for armwrestling!

Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: 2013 whats your Goals ?    2013 whats your Goals ?  EmptyMon 31 Dec - 15:43

I have numerous grip contests all year (Jan, Feb, Apr, May, June, Aug), so plenty there.
I want to armwrestle in Feb in Coventry and at the Brits in Aug and at the World's in Poland if all goes well. With visits to train at clubs between March and July.

So look forward to pulling against you all.

Best wishes to all in 2013!
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
andrew
Silver Member
Silver Member
andrew

PostSubject: Re: 2013 whats your Goals ?    2013 whats your Goals ?  EmptyMon 31 Dec - 19:23

2013 Will be the year i make my debut in the world of armwrestling! My goals are to pull every comp in can in order to gain experience and if i win something it will be an added bonus! I myself aim to really make waves in 2013 at the table and to live my dream of making my name and becoming a legend!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: 2013 whats your Goals ?    2013 whats your Goals ?  EmptyMon 31 Dec - 22:29

To remember to NEVER, EVER, under any circumstances train 2 Days on the Spin !!!

HOLY HOLY.....HOLY SHIT !!!

All Party activities cancelled.....can't hold my Floppy Dog !!!

Why Ohhh WHY EVER THE HELL did I do that.

IDIOT EXTREME.
Back to top Go down
madmurf
pro
pro
madmurf

PostSubject: Re: 2013 whats your Goals ?    2013 whats your Goals ?  EmptyTue 1 Jan - 15:23

i need to get back training with the lads even if its only the left arm. last comp was new year cup 2012 and been out since then with injuries to right arm. missing the sport and would like to get back into competition in either 75 or 80kg. madmurf's not finished yet Laughing happy new year to all you armwrestlers cheers
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor
pro
pro
TheDoctor

PostSubject: Re: 2013 whats your Goals ?    2013 whats your Goals ?  EmptyWed 2 Jan - 8:37

My Arm wrestling goals for 2013...

Kick some A! Pretty much sums it up. My strength training is good (thanks Steve Kirlew and Dan Thomas) I am going to get my body fat down to 12-15%. Weight I'm not so bothered about right now. I'm just eating a clean and balanced diet whilst training smarter and harder than ever before.

I'm also going to be training with you guys more regularly. I am up north relatively often now and will use every opportunity I have to come and train with the Northern boys.

I hope you are all training hard because if you're are not you can be sure that I am!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 whats your Goals ?    2013 whats your Goals ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

2013 whats your Goals ?
Page 1 of 1