U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mark clay training with ted wilson

Go down 
+2
THE POWER
NickHall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

mark clay training with ted wilson Empty
PostSubject: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptySun 4 Oct - 19:45

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptySun 4 Oct - 20:19

Cool, i didn't know Sheryl had already put some on you tube. I'll try and get some more on over the next few days. afro
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptySun 4 Oct - 20:25

i will keep looking... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
THE POWER
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptySun 4 Oct - 21:54

Bloody hell mark, your lookin aggressive and strong in the hook there affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptySun 4 Oct - 22:12

Embarassed Cheers bro. afro
Back to top Go down
James Green
pro
pro
James Green

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptySun 4 Oct - 22:25

Good strong pulling there Mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptySun 4 Oct - 22:30

Thanks James, it was a very tough training day but i enjoyed every minute. Ted is a very powerful and talented young man. afro
Back to top Go down
James Green
pro
pro
James Green

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptySun 4 Oct - 22:34

Noticed in a few posts you are having wrist trouble. Are you now sawaying more towards the hook. Do you find it less painful..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptySun 4 Oct - 22:43

No not really, Ted was showing me how to get maximum power into my hook drag and top roll without straining my injury, it's just that you see us working on the hook on the footage. afro
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptyMon 5 Oct - 1:15

Nice santa
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptyMon 5 Oct - 21:30

how's the arm's today mark Question Question Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptyMon 5 Oct - 22:38

Surprisingly a lot better than i expected Nick, i could pull again with it no problem. afro
Back to top Go down
*ANGIE*
Gold member
Gold member
*ANGIE*

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptyThu 8 Oct - 18:46

Embarassed Hubby your looking strong , why dont you pull at the weekend Question affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptyThu 8 Oct - 21:05

lol! Thanks for the support babe, but i need to crawl before i can walk. study afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptyFri 9 Oct - 12:04

I checked out some of the other footage Nick, it'll take me a while to get it sorted. Some smart a**, (Sheryl) recorded it side ways. Anybody know how to straighten a video image (not a picture) on their p.c.? afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptyMon 12 Oct - 15:23

I'm now experiencing some new pain through the center of my wrist. Think i've damaged something else at the weekend. pale Sad afro
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptyMon 12 Oct - 23:36

Man i feel for you, i'm the same on my left arm, it's not a nice feeling. I reccomend ice, rest and get a powerball, it's a great way to train the wrist without damaging it further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson EmptyTue 13 Oct - 1:45

Thanks Dan, i'll definitely give it a try but this is because of a VERY old injury. Surgery is definitely needed. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mark clay training with ted wilson   mark clay training with ted wilson Empty

Back to top Go down

mark clay training with ted wilson
Page 1 of 1