U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clive Myers armwrestling

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

Clive Myers armwrestling Empty
PostSubject: Clive Myers armwrestling   Clive Myers armwrestling EmptyWed 27 May - 11:16

Clive Myers was not only a famous UK wrestler from the 70s, but also heavily involved in proper armwrestling comps (running and competing).
Anyway, here's an interesting video I just found. After he's beaten Romany Riley at wrestling, the mc discusses Clive's trip to the World A/W Champs in the U.S., which provoks Riley to issue an A/W challenge.

Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Clive Myers armwrestling   Clive Myers armwrestling EmptyWed 27 May - 11:35

that's great...very good find david... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Clive Myers armwrestling   Clive Myers armwrestling EmptyWed 27 May - 16:59

OMG... awesome... i remember sitting down with my dad to watch him on a saturday afternoon.. and was the reason i tried armwrestling .. wheres clive now ?

im glad the rules changed from throwing the table and duffing up the ref !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joanne
World Champion
World Champion
joanne

PostSubject: Re: Clive Myers armwrestling   Clive Myers armwrestling EmptyWed 27 May - 17:22

think my dad has some videos of him was really good friends
Back to top Go down
http://joannethehitwomanpoole.blogspot.com
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Clive Myers armwrestling   Clive Myers armwrestling EmptyWed 29 Jul - 18:18

I am pleased to report that The Godfather of Armwrestling 'Clive Ironfist Myers ' is alive and well and working as a Jehovahs Witness in Jamaica,He is planning to visit shortly The man is a Living Legend because in Life its important to recognise This mans efforts and hard positive work in the late 80's and early 90's a true leader a man who had belief and vision a man who would not accept knock backs in order to get his beloved sport recognised,A former proffessional wrestler as seen on I.T.V with legends like Jackie Pallo Mick Mcmanus Rollerball rocky Giant Haystacks well adored by wrestling fans.But it was on a trip to Stockwell park in 1986 that clive saw a Armwrestling demonstration and fell in love with what he saw,Hence The Birth of Pro/grip and The British Arm Wrestling Federation,It was largely Clive who campaigned and drove the lenght and breadth of the country with the Table in the back of his car to promote our beloved sport,And its Long overdue that Clive must be innaugerated into The British Armwrestlers Hall of Fame,I had the honour of meeting Clive in 1985 and his enthusiasm and belief and deidication lead to me and Les Clayden to Promote Armwrestling as a promotor and an M.C Clive was my Teacher I learnt so much from Him and on 8th March 1993 I was presented with Clive Myers Certificate of Honour for service and dedication to the sport of Armwrestling which to this day is Framed on my wall and its in Tribute a long time coming that we must recognise what this man did for our sport

wrote by Frank Pittal (London)

there a clive myers page on facebook
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
melvyn
Silver Member
Silver Member
melvyn

PostSubject: Re: Clive Myers armwrestling   Clive Myers armwrestling EmptyWed 29 Jul - 20:59

what about bigdaddy easy easy lol! good vid but looked like a wwf wrestling match,say it how i see it sorry guys No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clive Myers armwrestling   Clive Myers armwrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

Clive Myers armwrestling
Page 1 of 1