U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video Empty
PostSubject: Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video   Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video EmptyMon 4 May - 9:56

Last edited by NickHall on Wed 6 Jan - 18:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video   Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video EmptyFri 18 Sep - 12:34

Ahhhh, a great summers day when most of the guys were out training. As far as i'm aware there will be five of us going to Cumbria tomorrow. As devilman said," scots on tour". lol! afro
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video   Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video EmptyWed 6 Jan - 18:10

good to see the team from scotland growing.......plus there a lot of you that haved joined the forum... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
The Aggressor
pro
pro
The Aggressor

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video   Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video EmptyWed 6 Jan - 19:14

nice vid guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video   Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video EmptyWed 6 Jan - 19:24

Thanks Nick, besides this forum is the place to be if you want to be up to date
with the latest events talk.
Back to top Go down
devilman mcf
Silver Member
Silver Member
devilman mcf

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video   Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video EmptyWed 6 Jan - 20:42

mr clay a smaller man in that vid than the shit brick house he is now lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video   Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video EmptyThu 7 Jan - 0:30

Thanks Alex.
What you after Stephen Question Question Still gonna rip them off. Laughing Laughing Laughing afro
Back to top Go down
freestyler
freestyler

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video   Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video EmptySat 18 Dec - 20:08

ah they days were a good laugh, some good patter an banter went on . i miss it i went back to freestyle an mma, loving that to who knows , maybe get back for a laugh in the summer think am over 81k just now aimin to be around 85+ by feb so maybe have a go again, need to get chris an that back to eh. just out o curiousity has anyone seen that wee ginger guy (gregor) in the back of thye video recently, he has put on about 10 k o muscle since that vid ,
aye all on the arms an shoulders by the looks of him . lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video   Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video EmptySat 18 Dec - 20:48

Who's this Question
Glad your interested in getting back into the sport m8. if your looking to train in Milngavie
i'm sure Owen will be able to give you their details, he's on here now and again.
If your looking for another place in Glasgow to train then you can p.m. me.
The Warlords train on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays every week without fail
and we never miss a session.

Cheers
Mark

(Warlords Arm Wresting Club in association with the B.A.F.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video   Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video EmptySat 18 Dec - 23:55

You should Davie, it would be good to see you back in action.
Back to top Go down
freestyler
freestyler

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video   Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video EmptySun 19 Dec - 0:13

awright mark lol took u long enough to twig lol geek

i might get back into a bit, purely to build more strengh in the arms. im concentrating mainly on mma now trainin 6 days a week somtimes twice a day, and loving it. the only problem is my ears are getting worse lol one o them looks like a tattie at the side o ma nut. sittin 81 the now no carryin any fat so goin up to 85. i had a submission comp 3 weeks ago, which i went down to 71k for, it totally drained me. still miss the buzz o armwrestling tho, its just findin the time. im gonna start goin to a gym i know wi big owen ma da an ross practicin jui jit ,maybe get some work on the table to, see whit happens tho. i popped round the garage this morn, lol more gadgets , big owen lookin sharp again id say he aint far off from where he was b4. they got new trainin methods so am gonna try it out see where it takes me anyhow im away to me bed trainin at 9am
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video   Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video EmptySun 19 Dec - 12:17

It's really good to hear from you m8, been quite a while.
Glad to hear you've got yourself training again and it's working for you.
Sounds like your back to your old self, about time. Laughing
Have you heard from Paul, tell him i seen Ebony last week, man she's big. Laughing
Drop me a p.m. anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video   Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Scottish Arm Wrestling Training Video
Page 1 of 1