U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kettle bell training.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

kettle bell training. Empty
PostSubject: kettle bell training.   kettle bell training. EmptyFri 3 Apr - 11:28

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: kettle bell training.   kettle bell training. EmptyMon 21 Sep - 15:07

Didn't realise there was so many different exercises with a kettle bell, how many of these do you think are suitable for arm wrestling? If any, which ones and what for? afro
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: kettle bell training.   kettle bell training. EmptyMon 21 Sep - 15:23

I use a kettlebell for armwrestling, Keith Taylor showed me a few exercises and I def think that they are helping my wrists, especially my injured right. Before I started them there is no way that I would have been able to go on a table with my right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kettle bell training.   kettle bell training. EmptyMon 21 Sep - 15:46

Phew!!!!!!!! Thought you were gonna say the one with the guy doing the splits. lol! That's good to know Owen, food for thought. afro
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: kettle bell training.   kettle bell training. EmptyMon 21 Sep - 20:37

I do swings, snatches and cleans to work the posterior chain, and grip, i often mix up my KB work with bent rows, chins and sandbag lifts, gets the heart rate up and burns the fat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kettle bell training.   kettle bell training. EmptyTue 22 Sep - 1:45

Cool, i'm not into swinging these things over my gead but i'm definitely interested in alternate exercises that would improve my wrestling. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kettle bell training.   kettle bell training. Empty

Back to top Go down

kettle bell training.
Page 1 of 1