U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

12 weeks till nationals classes and write up

Go down 
+3
sean paterson
Freak
paul maiden
7 posters
AuthorMessage
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

12 weeks till nationals classes and write up Empty
PostSubject: 12 weeks till nationals classes and write up   12 weeks till nationals classes and write up EmptyFri 11 Apr - 17:02

Rumours are rife class dodgying pusses will no doubt not answer with fear of the lions eating the cubs,who will stand supreme who shall fall short????

12 months ago champions were crowned who has made the gains to topple the champs

Kirlew says he's a animal,Henderson is ready for the worlds,Waters wants to forfill his potential,Holland will he chase the Bullet his he the only man capable to steal the world number 4s crown???

Thomas at 20stones will he heal will he finally break his jimmy white curse and turn a 2nd into a first??

Ted is like a mere cat popping up at every weight will he try to take the Hamburglars title or chase the bandit in the lightest class of them all

Will pickup redeem his loss to the mighty one and can Ackers get over the haunting of the naturals waving finger from last years semi final??

Will Kelham twice best at his last two comps drop to -90s and win his favourite left arm class?

Brooks will he cope with pressure of being the number 1 giant slayer a monster of a man will he finally roll upto the British to claim a title
Or will Alan the chief of the village stand tall and deflect the challenge of this southern super hero???

People are screaming out Ricketts looked weak he's mine he says beat me then I am the man

Halls will these to be back in time for the highlight of the year who knows but I have heard rumours of a shake rattle top roll

I challenge you all to come out enter join us
Return
Rod
Poole
Carty
Biggs
Etc etc etc

Let's make this huge

Back to top Go down
Freak
Gold member
Gold member
Freak

PostSubject: Re: 12 weeks till nationals classes and write up   12 weeks till nationals classes and write up EmptyFri 11 Apr - 19:49

I'll be there for an arse kicking in the -85's either taking one or dishing it out. I can deal with either tbh Smile.
Back to top Go down
sean paterson
pro
pro
sean paterson

PostSubject: Re: 12 weeks till nationals classes and write up   12 weeks till nationals classes and write up EmptyFri 11 Apr - 22:42

Ready to attack the 90s!
Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: 12 weeks till nationals classes and write up   12 weeks till nationals classes and write up EmptySat 12 Apr - 1:23

I haven't said I'm an animal.. Just told you what I'm lifting and who I'm beating at the table.. Smile
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: 12 weeks till nationals classes and write up   12 weeks till nationals classes and write up EmptySat 12 Apr - 12:34

Steve Kirlew wrote:
I haven't said I'm an animal.. Just told you what I'm lifting and who I'm beating at the table.. Smile

Animal then Steve IMO
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: 12 weeks till nationals classes and write up   12 weeks till nationals classes and write up EmptySat 12 Apr - 12:35

sean paterson wrote:
Ready to attack the 90s!

Shaun does that mean you will compete for UK?
Or can Scotland still mix teams after last year?
Back to top Go down
sean paterson
pro
pro
sean paterson

PostSubject: Re: 12 weeks till nationals classes and write up   12 weeks till nationals classes and write up EmptySat 12 Apr - 12:58

paul maiden wrote:
sean paterson wrote:
Ready to attack the 90s!

Thats not my call m8 if u guys decide we are ineligible to enter then thats fair enough.
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: 12 weeks till nationals classes and write up   12 weeks till nationals classes and write up EmptySat 12 Apr - 15:35

sean paterson wrote:
paul maiden wrote:
sean paterson wrote:
Ready to attack the 90s!

Thats not my call m8 if u guys decide we are ineligible to enter then thats fair enough.

I want you to pull pal all of you.i am sure all the guys feel that way,I was wondering if that would affect you has a nation if you was to pull the British after you guys didn't do it last year and went for a Scotland team??
Back to top Go down
stuart hall
pro
pro
stuart hall

PostSubject: Re: 12 weeks till nationals classes and write up   12 weeks till nationals classes and write up EmptySat 12 Apr - 16:59

Of course you can pull sean it's the british champs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
sean paterson
pro
pro
sean paterson

PostSubject: Re: 12 weeks till nationals classes and write up   12 weeks till nationals classes and write up EmptySat 12 Apr - 18:41

Cheers lads, the decision not to pull the british last year was purely due to it being so close to the worlds. I would always love to pull for team GB if i was needed or asked to, but i would always pull for scotland first if they have lads going purely so we are represented and gives our lads a chance to experience a world level comp, there are individual country teams at the commonwealth games yet a team GB at the olympics i would like to think that pulling for scotland would not bar us from a possible conjoined team in the future, but i dont really know about or care for the politics i just enjoy  being involved in the armwrestling community and love competing as often as possible. Very Happy

Last edited by sean paterson on Sat 12 Apr - 23:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: 12 weeks till nationals classes and write up   12 weeks till nationals classes and write up EmptySat 12 Apr - 20:17

sean paterson wrote:
Cheers lads, the decision not to pull the british last year was purely due to it being so close to the worlds. I would always love to pull for team GB if i was needed or asked to, but i would always pull for scotland first if they have lads going purely so we are represented and gives our lads a chance to experience a world level comp, there are individual country teams at the commonwealth games yet a team GB at the olympics i would like to think that pulling for scotland would not bar us from a possible conjoined team in the future, but i dont know really know about or care for the politics i just enjoy  being involved in the armwrestling community and love competing as often as possible. Very Happy 

Nice post pal well written
Back to top Go down
Rimner!
pro
pro
Rimner!

PostSubject: Re: 12 weeks till nationals classes and write up   12 weeks till nationals classes and write up EmptySat 12 Apr - 21:12

Im 97kg at the mo, will most probably drop back down to the 90's. We'll see how the dieting goes Smile
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
pro
pro
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN

PostSubject: Re: 12 weeks till nationals classes and write up   12 weeks till nationals classes and write up EmptySat 12 Apr - 22:50

93.6 kg at North and south. Not dieting just eating correctly. Will always be in the 100s , not dropping weight class for any reason. I'm still relatively young in my arm wrestling life, I know who I need to beat to be left arm champ and it will happen! Slowly slowly catchy monkey Smile
Back to top Go down
http://atlaslandscapingltd@yahoo.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 weeks till nationals classes and write up   12 weeks till nationals classes and write up Empty

Back to top Go down

12 weeks till nationals classes and write up
Page 1 of 1