U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARMWRESTLING TOUR OF CLUBS IN LANCASHIRE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andrew
Silver Member
Silver Member
andrew

ARMWRESTLING TOUR OF CLUBS IN LANCASHIRE Empty
PostSubject: ARMWRESTLING TOUR OF CLUBS IN LANCASHIRE   ARMWRESTLING TOUR OF CLUBS IN LANCASHIRE EmptyFri 7 Jun - 0:22

As a prelude to my annual pilgrimage to Blackpool for the illuminations switch on, while in the area i feel this is a good opportunity to do a series of flying visits to some of the clubs that have become legendary in our sport. I know it is early days but based on information on this forum about days and times the provisional programme of visits is as follows. TUESDAY 27th AUGUST TEAM POWERBECK LEIGH (Mighty Paul & co) WEDNESDAY 28th AUGUST LEYLAND ARMWRESTLING CLUB ( Big Ted & co) THURSDAY 29th AUGUST THE PRESTON PANTHERS ( Sampson & co) If days and times have since changed i will endeavour to amend my schedule of visits.As far as i know i am the first to undertake such a venture but it will be a good opportunity for me to keep pulling during my absence from my own club THE LONDON MINOTAURS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com

ARMWRESTLING TOUR OF CLUBS IN LANCASHIRE
Page 1 of 1