U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scotland here they come

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

Scotland here they come Empty
PostSubject: Scotland here they come   Scotland here they come EmptySun 7 Apr - 16:58

Well the trip is complete sore arms battered body's great fun and learning achieved

What can I say first I want to extend a massive thank you to a fantastic family who looked after us during our stay we couldn't have wished for a team of better hosts and friends to make us feel so welcome the Scott family is very special and made a massive impact on Myself Barry HMS Parker and Keith

Training was great a few tweaks here and there was all that was needed each and every one of the 20+ Calvary they had attending was strong so much so some of my medal platings for the British championships have honestly changed
If they keep progressing at the rate they and keep the numbers turning up to training it won't be long I can assure you that Scottish domination could happen,each and everyone have a great mental attitude and approach to the sport it's awesome to see

SUPPORT
In the second week of June there is a possibility that in the Highland games Scotland's most prestigious event we could have armwrestling if so we all south of the boarder need to rally in arms and support this event not only is it our duty is just a little bit of something given back to the sport that has given so much to us.its our duty to and we must

Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: Scotland here they come   Scotland here they come EmptySun 7 Apr - 17:13

Sounds a fantastic time - well done all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Scotland here they come   Scotland here they come EmptySun 7 Apr - 17:16

awesome days training,arm tender today Wink a big thanks to davie scott
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
craig connelly

PostSubject: Re: Scotland here they come   Scotland here they come EmptySun 7 Apr - 18:07

Had an awsome day yesterday, great bunch of lads!! learned a thing or two, for sure.....(like how much more training is needed in order to get anywhere near the standard required) lol...cheers to all who organised this, best session for me yet, by far!! study
Back to top Go down
Donald Fraser
Silver Member
Silver Member
Donald Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Scotland here they come   Scotland here they come EmptyMon 8 Apr - 13:31

Best day's training I'v ever had. . . . . Learned ton's . . . .thanks to Paul, Baz, Nick, Keith, and big Joe. . . . . cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scotland here they come   Scotland here they come Empty

Back to top Go down

Scotland here they come
Page 1 of 1