U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters

Go down 
+2
Leon
paul maiden
6 posters

Thomas vs Waters
Thomas
Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters Vote_lcap25%Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters Vote_rcap
 25% [ 6 ]
Waters
Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters Vote_lcap75%Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters Vote_rcap
 75% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters Empty
PostSubject: Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters   Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters EmptyTue 25 Dec - 13:52

Pick the winner
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters   Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters EmptyTue 25 Dec - 20:31

Dan has probably got 40kg on Paul now Wink
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters   Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters EmptyWed 26 Dec - 14:17

Dan pinching a vote back or two have these guys ever faced before?
Back to top Go down
Chris waters
pro
pro
Chris waters

PostSubject: Re: Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters   Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters EmptyWed 26 Dec - 17:44

yes this match has happened before in cumbria and paul won 6-0 but dans been training hard and has been very impressive on the table but paul would still edge this match 4-2
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor
pro
pro
TheDoctor

PostSubject: Re: Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters   Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters EmptyThu 27 Dec - 10:34

For me this depends on when it happens...

If it were to happen tomorrow I'd vote 4-2 Waters, but by the end of the year Thomas will be taking this IMO.

Since moving and starting to train at Cambridge with Dan and the Minotaurs I have been excited to see good, intelligent, hard training again! It's been a few years but with the club improving all the time and see Dan Thomas and myself moving up a level or two this year.

Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters   Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters EmptyThu 27 Dec - 13:08

Not even sure how i would call this one, our match in Cumbria was closer than the 6-0 score suggests, at the base i was stronger than Paul, he wasn't able to pin me in a hook and I almost had him a couple of times inside. My hand and wrist are better now than they were then so it will be harder to take me outside.
I would love another match but it won't be for a while as i'm injured at the moment and might not be able to pull at the new year cup. I snapped something (probably the QL muscle at it's insert on my lower left back) and i'm not able to do any sort of strength training let alone armwrestling at the moment.
Training with Matt is great as we are so evenly matched we can red line against each other which is making us both stronger.
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters   Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters EmptyFri 28 Dec - 13:06

Difficult one to call, but using the match with Dan & Ging as a marker, I'd expect Paul to edge it, but weight will be big factor.

Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters   Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters EmptyFri 28 Dec - 16:00

My match with Ginge can't be taken as an accurate reflection of my current level, i had just 6/7 days previous to that match pulled against and beaten 2 national champions in Madrid and i had taken damage to my arm that was at least 2 weeks from fully healed when i pulled Keith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters   Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters Empty

Back to top Go down

Dan Thomas vs Paul Waters
Page 1 of 1