U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fantastic day congrats

Go down 
+5
greengrass
bigdave
NickHall
Anthony
paul maiden
9 posters
AuthorMessage
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

fantastic day congrats Empty
PostSubject: fantastic day congrats   fantastic day congrats EmptySun 28 Oct - 10:45

Well armwrestling, Armageddon been and gone and it was a fantastic day had by all with great match ups great show and atmosphere it had the feel of the shows of old and the old guard returned to show there support Mr Carty , Poole, were amongst the packed room to see some of the modern day British superstars strut there stuff, Tom Holland provided the biggest shock of the day beating the current British champion Anil narjan he was electric and surely needs to present himself and comps more.
Dan Thomas had a great war with boss of the panthers Keith Taylor, whos panthers displayed there magic perfectly with leading light Chris waters showing why he is pushing his way threw the door surely to a British title

David Horne world grip champion returned with a devastating display has he ripped threw the class showing he still has alot to offer the sport, the star of the show for sure was Stuart hall taking both the left arm open and right under 85 he dominated the event showing skills we have seen for many years with his training partner Chris Ham taking 2nd and showing why he is a multiple British champion

Overall the show was a great success and really need to build on the strong foundation they have just built I for one cannot wait till the next event to see so many more great matches is a mouth watering prospect it was so well supported roll on 2013
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: fantastic day congrats   fantastic day congrats EmptySun 28 Oct - 12:33

well said Paul. thanks everyone for making in a great day!
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: fantastic day congrats   fantastic day congrats EmptySun 28 Oct - 12:52

well done lads great comp... see you at the next one awesome day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Anthony
Gold member
Gold member
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: fantastic day congrats   fantastic day congrats EmptySun 28 Oct - 13:36

My fav pull of the day was big joe from panthers vs really big phil from powerbeck.
Back to top Go down
bigdave
pro
pro
bigdave

PostSubject: Re: fantastic day congrats   fantastic day congrats EmptySun 28 Oct - 14:13

i have to agree anthony joes was the best match of the day. i was proud of all my lads as always am excelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant comp keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
bigdave
pro
pro
bigdave

PostSubject: Re: fantastic day congrats   fantastic day congrats EmptySun 28 Oct - 14:14

i have to agree anthony joes was the best match of the day. i was proud of all my lads as always am excelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant comp keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
greengrass
pro
pro
greengrass

PostSubject: Re: fantastic day congrats   fantastic day congrats EmptySun 28 Oct - 15:56

great comp really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: fantastic day congrats   fantastic day congrats EmptySun 28 Oct - 17:29

Yep super day. Loads of great matches to walk. Also lovely to meet up with everyone again!

Oh by the way, loved the buffet being offered - class that, thanks!
MASSIVE well done to Leon and Anthony. It's not an easy job promoting, and to pull off a big success straight away - BRAVO!

Also big thanks to Paul, Keith, Rod, Dan, Ricky and all who helped the guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

PostSubject: Re: fantastic day congrats   fantastic day congrats EmptySun 28 Oct - 18:42

Great comp, sorry i had to go early, looking forward to next one
Back to top Go down
https://armwrestling.forummotion.com
stuart hall
pro
pro
stuart hall

PostSubject: Re: fantastic day congrats   fantastic day congrats EmptySun 28 Oct - 19:31

Cheers Paul, great to see lots of new & old faces some great matches & stacked classes, had a great day well done lads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
The Aggressor
pro
pro
The Aggressor

PostSubject: Re: fantastic day congrats   fantastic day congrats EmptyMon 29 Oct - 12:36

Great comp guys looking forward too the next one as is everyone by the sounds of it
Back to top Go down
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

PostSubject: Re: fantastic day congrats   fantastic day congrats EmptyMon 29 Oct - 17:57

Alex ring me you goon x
Back to top Go down
https://armwrestling.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fantastic day congrats   fantastic day congrats Empty

Back to top Go down

fantastic day congrats
Page 1 of 1