U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dan
pro
pro
dan

Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller Empty
PostSubject: Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller   Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller EmptySat 26 May - 23:31

It's clear after today that there is no one in the UK that can beat Steve, he ran through a very big, very strong Paul Maiden today. Paul will tell you just how strong he is. He could do some serious damage at worlds or Nemirof.
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller   Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller EmptySun 27 May - 8:13

Big Ste is the real deal you no when somebody is stupid strong when you pull a comp,a super match me and Ste and then at least 30 matches on practice table and I've woke up and my arm isn't sore,that's due to his controlled ability and stupid power he's sure does need to get abroad and pull the big comps because it would be very hard for me to see any domestic puller doing much with him
And not only that he's a super nice guy

Great day had by all
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller   Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller EmptySun 27 May - 10:42

steve is strong affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
THE DARK KNIGHT
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller   Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller EmptySun 6 Jan - 12:27

What a load of shite.
Any man is beatable.
If I'd posted this I'd have been disgusted in myself.i wouldnt sleep at night. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller   Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller EmptySun 6 Jan - 12:42

THE DARK KNIGHT wrote:
What a load of shite.
Any man is beatable.
If I'd posted this I'd have been disgusted in myself.i wouldnt sleep at night. Sleep

lol!
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller   Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller EmptySun 6 Jan - 13:15

I hope you beat him on Saturday mr dark night has if you don't il be next in line to try
Back to top Go down
THE DARK KNIGHT
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller   Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller EmptySun 6 Jan - 15:09

Haha I won't be there Sat Paul but me and the "big fella"Will do battle soon.
As for being next to try to take him down I wouldn't expect anything less from you,as you are proven
Warrior in the game and not a glory hunter. afro
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller   Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller EmptySun 6 Jan - 17:29

Haha thanks Marv although I must admitt when I enter the -100s I feel like a glory hunter lol take care pal hope to see you soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller   Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve Sowah cannot be touched by any UK puller
Page 1 of 1