U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6

Go down 
4 posters

NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN
NEIL PICKUP
NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6 Vote_lcap44%NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
PAUL MAIDEN
NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6 Vote_lcap56%NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6 Empty
PostSubject: NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6   NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6 EmptyWed 15 Feb - 19:28

RIGHT ARM SUPER MATCH WHO'S YOUR PICK TO WIN Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
*Moo*
Valued member
Valued member
*Moo*

PostSubject: Re: NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6   NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6 EmptyWed 15 Feb - 20:41

Ooh! This will one to watch!
Based on were P was at prior to his 'man flu' episode and what he has achieved since my vote goes to the Mighty One! No surprise there! Sorry Neil!!
If memory serves me correct P and Neil have never met at the table since his recovery? Definitely an exciting match between 2 great athletes with respect for one another.
Will the Jedi become the Jedi Master???
We'll see! alien
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6   NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6 EmptyWed 15 Feb - 21:05

I lost to Neil my first British back 2010 Sad

Back to top Go down
*Moo*
Valued member
Valued member
*Moo*

PostSubject: Re: NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6   NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6 EmptyWed 15 Feb - 21:17

And you've come a long way since then kid!!!

You and Neil will always be a match that keeps everyone on the edge of their seats due to your similarities in style and technique on the table and your personalities !

Loud, dominant, determined, focused and stubborn! Great qualities ... So long as you're not on the receiving end!

Go kid! I love you
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6   NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6 EmptyWed 15 Feb - 22:35

I take no pride in my Win in 2010 British.

To be honest I was in Pretty good shape at that point in time getting ready for Supermatch Italia and I don't think you were ready Paul, I believe you have improved continuously since that time.

I can't promise where my form will be this year as I'm not going to be as focussed on Pulling as I have been at other times due to the arrival of my New Baby Boy but I will come in as ready as I can be and I will come to Win the Armwrestling match

Cheers

Neil
Back to top Go down
paul maiden
pro
pro
paul maiden

PostSubject: Re: NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6   NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6 EmptyWed 15 Feb - 23:09

You will be ready as always and I no if I want to win I have to come in the best I can be,although we have pulled countless times,me being on the receiving end of 7 out of ten losses Iam sure it will be what everybody else wants to see,we will prob no the result weeks before mind as we plan on training a number of times getting ready for trafford n worlds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6   NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEIL PICKUP V PAUL MAIDEN = ROSSENDALE RAMPAGE 6
Page 1 of 1