U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

swindon crusaders,british novice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

swindon crusaders,british novice Empty
PostSubject: swindon crusaders,british novice   swindon crusaders,british novice EmptySun 13 Nov - 10:03

well done guys dont know all your results but i heard you where in the medals..

you must have a good coach down there Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: swindon crusaders,british novice   swindon crusaders,british novice EmptySun 13 Nov - 12:24

Really nice to see the "Sindon Crusaders" doing so well yesterday, great crew, well done

Neil Wink
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
pro
pro
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN

PostSubject: Re: swindon crusaders,british novice   swindon crusaders,british novice EmptyMon 14 Nov - 18:43

We have been called alot worse Neil Very Happy .
Just wanted to say a huge well done to Martin and Scott for winning their titles and a great effort from the rest of the team. Really pleased with the support we gave each other when wrestling.

I would personally like to thank Julian Cini for his advice and support on saturday, it was priceless. Julians enthusiasm for the sport is immense. Very Happy Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
http://atlaslandscapingltd@yahoo.co.uk
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: swindon crusaders,british novice   swindon crusaders,british novice EmptyMon 14 Nov - 20:22

Julien Cini is a TREMENDOUS bloke, like Keith Taylor and a handful of others he is building a solid little Crew in Swindon and its really nice to see the Results starting to pay off for all their effort & commitment.

Julien is a very genuine lad who was also a very entertaining intense competitor at the Table himself, Armwrestling is in his Blood undoubtedly & he is in the Blood of the UK Sport which would not be the same without him.

Well done to the Crusaders & a personnel apology to Jason Kelham for potentially costing him a 3rd place by cocking up my scoring pivot table.

I can only sincerely apologize Jason for the genuine mistake, unfortunately I had A LOT of people talking to me on the Day & in those circumstances its extremely difficult to focus on the commentating & the scoring etc.

Sorry mate pale

Cheers

Neil
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN
pro
pro
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN

PostSubject: Re: swindon crusaders,british novice   swindon crusaders,british novice EmptyMon 14 Nov - 20:30

No need to apologise Neil, it was a great day. Cheers jason Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://atlaslandscapingltd@yahoo.co.uk
Martin
Valued member
Valued member
Martin

PostSubject: Re: swindon crusaders,british novice   swindon crusaders,british novice EmptyMon 14 Nov - 21:45

I would just like to also mention the MEGA tear up Jason had with Bubba, we saw the REAL Captain Caveman at his best.......... Keep it up Jas, coz we need to see much more of the power and aggression you showed !!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Cheers mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: swindon crusaders,british novice   swindon crusaders,british novice Empty

Back to top Go down

swindon crusaders,british novice
Page 1 of 1