U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

murray stephen world firefighter armwrestling champ 2008

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

murray stephen world firefighter armwrestling champ 2008    Empty
PostSubject: murray stephen world firefighter armwrestling champ 2008    murray stephen world firefighter armwrestling champ 2008    EmptySat 13 Aug - 13:05

murray wrote.

It was a mega competition for me loved every minute, this was one I was hungry for and it certainly went well for me! It was one pin matches, I beat a Swedish guy first heat went for the top roll and it worked well, French guy next stuck to top roll got it 2nd over with.
The next one was different Russia, he felt strong on set up from the word go immediately went in old swan hand not good, we slipped out on his side win to Russia!
On the B side can't lose now my wife Kaye and Nick slapped me about a bit, I quickly got my head round it! Next was guy from London Fire Service he already had a Gold Medal for powerlifting telling me he could bench 145kg. again top roll worked, one more to beat then I was in final next was a Korean lad stuck to top roll, final here I come!!!
Russia V Great Britain I was ready this time at the table he was trying to get it on his side, Keith warned him several times so we went to ref set up, on the go I hit his hand buckled his wrist 1 - 1. I had to get 2 pins has he already pinned me, I had been tempted to go inside my usual style coach Nick said no! The Gold was in site it was mine if I wanted it and I did, we set up I think buckling his wrist played with his head so I did the same fast as I could the Gold was mine, it was mega. cheers

Just want to say a massive thanks to Nick for giving up his time to give me one to one training over the last few month's, especially on top roll, you did it coach! World Gold, top of the world............... of firey's that is, ha ha.

Kaye your a star thanks for all your support, taking all the time with the kids letting me put in the training time and all the home cooking for my strength, your the best!

Well done Stu, you showed the polish guys!!!!!!!!!! magic

Thanks to all for your support, cheers till next time!! affraidmurray stephen world firefighter armwrestling champ 2008    4-211
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: murray stephen world firefighter armwrestling champ 2008    murray stephen world firefighter armwrestling champ 2008    EmptySat 13 Aug - 13:26

murray stephen world firefighter armwrestling champ 2008    Image010
Back to top Go down
The Journey Man
Gold member
Gold member
The Journey Man

PostSubject: Re: murray stephen world firefighter armwrestling champ 2008    murray stephen world firefighter armwrestling champ 2008    EmptySun 14 Aug - 9:45

enjoyed reading that
Back to top Go down
Donald Fraser
Silver Member
Silver Member
Donald Fraser

PostSubject: Re: murray stephen world firefighter armwrestling champ 2008    murray stephen world firefighter armwrestling champ 2008    EmptySun 14 Aug - 12:02

Well done cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: murray stephen world firefighter armwrestling champ 2008    murray stephen world firefighter armwrestling champ 2008    Empty

Back to top Go down

murray stephen world firefighter armwrestling champ 2008
Page 1 of 1