U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)

Go down 
+5
steve harris
NickHall
obk
MIGHTY PAUL
Steve Kirlew
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySun 12 Dec - 10:54

Hi guys,

Here's something I've been working on for a while now and thought you might be interested. Super Protein Equilibrium is protein supplement with a mix of WPI, WPC and colostrum which is naturally rich in growth factors including IGF-1. I was taking this twice a day when I was at my strongest and will be going back on it very soon.

www.superprotein.co.uk

Thanks

Steve

Last edited by TheHit on Sat 15 Jan - 10:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySun 12 Dec - 13:46

Ste txt me your number pal I would like to talk to you about the protein
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySun 12 Dec - 16:42

Did you develop this steve?
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySun 12 Dec - 17:14

i remember you taking about colostrum before stephen... do we get discount Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySun 12 Dec - 17:35

Thanks for that Steve, a very interesting write up it's got.
Been doing some research on my supplements for a while now, thanks for the input.
Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySun 12 Dec - 18:29

Yes this is something I've developed.
I learned about colostrum from a channel 4 documented about 6 years ago where they compared the benefits of colostrum vs anabolic steroids and the colostrum wasn't far off the steroids.

I developed Super Protein Equilibrium which is a protein and colostrum mix. The colostrum I'm getting is extracted within the first 12 hours unlike most other products. The sooner it's extracted the more potent the growth factors are (mine is iG 30-35 which is very high - most other colostrum products are 15-20).
Back to top Go down
obk
pro
pro
obk

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySun 12 Dec - 18:33

I'll take a tub I think, almost out of protein so I'll give it a whirl!

Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySun 12 Dec - 18:40

Ok cool! Just pre order online and it will be delivered early Jan. Make sure you make a list of your personal bests as you'll break through them. Ryan Finnerty has been on it a week and has just done the peg board with 40kg on his back which he couldn't previously do and a personal trainer at the gym has been on it for 1.5 months and has broken all his previous PBs.
Back to top Go down
steve harris
pro
pro
steve harris

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySun 12 Dec - 18:55

My dads sheep start lambing soon. Their will be loads of colostrum. lol!
Back to top Go down
steve harris
pro
pro
steve harris

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySun 12 Dec - 18:57

Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySun 12 Dec - 19:09

Get on it then Steve!! It's rich in the following growth factors; insulin-like growth factor 1 (igf-1) and 2 (igf-2), transforming growth factors alpha, fibrolast growth factors, epidermal growth factor and beta 1 & 2...

BUT...you will through up if you drink the raw colostrum!! Be warned!
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySun 12 Dec - 20:59

steve harris wrote:

lol! mr harris ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptyWed 15 Dec - 0:39

Steve have you done any research on gainers Question
Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySat 18 Dec - 1:29

What do you mean by research? Equilibrium isn't considered a gainer..it supports lean muscle growth and explosive power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySat 18 Dec - 2:26

You obviously didn't understand the question Steve.
I'm aware that this product you've 'developed' is not considered a gainer
hence the name "Super Protein".
My question is 'since you've done research into developing a supplement "Super Protein", have
you done any research into developing a gainer?
i.e. weight gain or protein & carbs complex.
Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySat 18 Dec - 12:55

Oh ok sorry about that..No I haven't done research on gainers yet. The next product will be a tub of 100% colostrum and then probably looking at a gainer. Do you have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySat 18 Dec - 13:03

Daft question... and not strictly related to your Protien Steve. Why do people need a gainer ??? i dont see how gaining in size helps with the armwrestling side of things ?? other than put you in a tougher weight class ????
surely it better to stay as small as you can possibly be whilst having the power of a bigger guy.. would a gainer do this ??? I would have though the type of training you do would help more than stuff to make you bigger ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySat 18 Dec - 13:14

Hi Steve, no worries m8.
I'm interested in finding a gainer which has a high degree of carbs, zero protein, zero glutamine and amino and zero sugars.
With my metabolism it's hard to increase weight unless i can almost completely cut out the protein intake.
The addition of any sugars also hinders my progress by causing my to burn out too quickly during training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySat 18 Dec - 13:31

Dean in response to your question, it's not as daft as you may think.
Although gainers are developed to help individuals increase their mass, it can also surprisingly be used in
developing power with the correct persons.
I myself for example find it almost impossible to put weight on naturaly and as a result find it very difficult
to increase my level of power with out my body having this ready stored food sorce.
When i take gainers (which i have to abuse) i'm very lucky to put on a couple of kg over a number of months
but the additional weight that i do put on helps my body better develop it's level of power since it now has more
stored resources.
As my power continues to grow these resources are burned up allowing me to return to my natural weight
with a new enhanced level of power.
Use my wrist curls as an example:

Using this method of training i went from 45kg wrist curls to 87kg over a matter of about 6 months.
The same principle applies to all fast twitch fibers but i recommend those who DO NOT have a high metabolism
not to try this method as you will undoubtedly end up carrying excess weight which you will find very hard to shift.
Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySun 19 Dec - 10:39

God of War wrote:
Hi Steve, no worries m8.
I'm interested in finding a gainer which has a high degree of carbs, zero protein, zero glutamine and amino and zero sugars.
With my metabolism it's hard to increase weight unless i can almost completely cut out the protein intake.
The addition of any sugars also hinders my progress by causing my to burn out too quickly during training.

Interesting principle... Are there any other products out there that offer what you're looking for? What about lots of potatos, pasta and oats?
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySun 19 Dec - 11:41

I personally haven't heard of any carb only gainers, they all have protein in, as it's the building block of muscle, a gainer works on the principle of supplying enough calories per serving to help gain mass, the carbs cause the body to produce insulin, which in turn is transformed to glycogen, which is then pulled into the muscles and also triggers protein absorbtion, which is why it is recomended to have a fast digesting carb as part of your post workout shake. You will usually find a blend of dextrose, oats, maltodextrin and now either palatinose or waxy maize starch in post workout products combined with whey for it's rapid absorbtion. Be careful though, as Mark said you could gain a lot of unwanted mass too, because the muscles will only absorb so much glycogen at any one time, so any excess left in the body is turned to fat and stored for use at another time.
It is said that you need to consume approximately 3500 calories to gain 1lb of muscle, however this is best done over a week so therefore to be successful in gaining, you need to know how many calories you consume by food and other supplements, how many you expend through just normal daily activity and also from working out. Take the expeded calories from consumed to give you your calorie defecit or surplus and adjust accordingly. If this figure is in defecit or close to zero, add a gainer in to your meal plan that would give you an extra 500 calories per day and you should see some gains.
If you are planning a post workout supplement Steve, give me a call or pm me, i have some ideas that could work as there are only a few companies offering a post workout shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptySun 19 Dec - 12:21

No Steve there's nothing i'm aware of on the market that has what i'm looking for, hence why i asked
if you've researched it.
As for getting it naturally from food, i already eat like a horse and as i've explained still encounter great difficulty
increasing weight.
Were there's a will there's a way.
Back to top Go down
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptyThu 30 Dec - 21:53

Hi guys. We've just made a new video for Super Protein. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np1iJLK78F0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptyThu 30 Dec - 22:00

lol!
Back to top Go down
ryan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
ryan

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) EmptyMon 3 Jan - 21:44

Dan, you really need to open up a fitness nutrition shop in Cambridge, your like a walking bible of supplements knowledge! You'd do well mate. You could sell stuff at your club too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mkarmwrestling.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)   Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Protein (NOW IN STOCK!!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next