U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson

Go down 
4 posters

Stan Vs Peter right hand
Stan 3-0
Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson Vote_lcap25%Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson Vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
Stan 3-1
Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson Vote_lcap21%Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson Vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Stan 3-2
Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson Vote_lcap25%Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson Vote_rcap
 25% [ 7 ]
Peter 3-0
Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson Vote_lcap4%Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Peter 3-1
Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson Vote_lcap7%Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Peter 3-2
Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson Vote_lcap18%Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson Empty
PostSubject: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson EmptyTue 23 Nov - 14:57

vote your scores
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson EmptyTue 23 Nov - 19:14

Very Happy I'm shocked i've got 2 votes to take the win against a former British Champion. I wonder who believes in me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson EmptyTue 23 Nov - 20:11

Hi Pete
When you'r the under dog you are on you'r way up and when you are on top the only way is down ( not just yet ha ha )
belive in you'r self and keep beliving Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson EmptyTue 23 Nov - 20:39

Stan are you playing Jedi mind tricks again? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson EmptyTue 23 Nov - 21:17

stan wrote:
Hi Pete
When you'r the under dog you are on you'r way up and when you are on top the only way is down ( not just yet ha ha )
belive in you'r self and keep beliving Very Happy

Sounds like a good bit of advice to me Stan. I've got a long way to go yet mate to get anywhere near some of the guys level in the UK but I always believe in myself, I think its the best way to be Smile
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson EmptyWed 24 Nov - 11:58

A 18-7 landslide for Stan mmm the public are seeing a easy victory for the former 90kg british champion Stan the ANVIL Dickenson can the yet to prove POWER make this is claim in taking a huge scalp on the road to his self proclaimed destiny?????????/

Just listening to my lost boys soundtracks n just got ranting lol
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson EmptyWed 24 Nov - 12:16

MIGHTY PAUL wrote:
A 18-7 landslide for Stan mmm the public are seeing a easy victory for the former 90kg british champion Stan the ANVIL Dickenson can the yet to prove POWER make this is claim in taking a huge scalp on the road to his self proclaimed destiny?????????/

I don't have a self proclaimed destiny, but I do want to give Stan a good match but if I don't I will just keep training and entering more competitions Exclamation
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson EmptyWed 24 Nov - 12:28

The Power wrote:
MIGHTY PAUL wrote:

I don't have a self proclaimed destiny, but I do want to give Stan a good match but if I don't I will just keep training and entering more competitions Exclamation

your a little bit of a touchy guy Pete i personally thought it was a nice little build up before the fight pirat
But what i spoke was the truth Stan is a former champ,you have yet to prove you can beat a champ (which iam sure you will beat many in time) and we are all self proclaimed in destiny as we make are own get it pal?
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson EmptyWed 24 Nov - 12:34

How does that make me a touchy guy? I'm confused Paul scratch I haven't marked my own destiny in Armwrestling mate
Back to top Go down
*ANGIE*
Gold member
Gold member
*ANGIE*

PostSubject: Re: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson EmptyWed 24 Nov - 12:56

This is gonna be a good match bounce
Peter you have stamina and the hunger to be the best , so i know you will give it all u got m8 Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson EmptyWed 24 Nov - 13:00

Marked destiny i never said marked)!!! make your destiny and in armwrestling if your a puller we all make our own destiny if we go in the shed to train hands,or do we stop in a watch corrie,do we get up that extra hour early?or do we lie in the comfort of a warm bed?do we eat that last cookie that may unable us not make the weight class?or do we resist and and slava down our chops?do we go miss training to go to a family wedding? or do we just turn up late? do we take a day of work knowing for the next week you will be on eggs n beans with a smelly bum? all these little things make your own destiny and up to the person which road they take,i lives that life and more and domestically i was the best at my little time,like Alan and Neil before me,but guess what i missed corrie last night lol! study affraid bounce santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson EmptyWed 24 Nov - 15:54

Peter you have what i have, the thing that drives us, the thing that makes
us pull until our arms swell up and then pull again.
SELF BELIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is going to be an awesome match to watch wether you win or lose but
the thing that's even more awesome about it is the level of experience you'll
have gained when you walk away from that table. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete
pro
pro
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson EmptyWed 24 Nov - 17:28

Gheers Mark, I agree with you 100% there mate. It can only be beneficial to me for pulling some body more technical and with more experience than me no matter what the outcome, as long as I try my best Smile
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson EmptyWed 1 Dec - 13:47

Poll locked 20-8 for the Anil
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson EmptyWed 1 Dec - 19:40

This snow is a pain
I hope it clears for Saturday Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson   Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson Empty

Back to top Go down

Stan Dickenson vs Peter Hednderson
Page 1 of 1