U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th....

Go down 
+2
david horne
NickHall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th.... Empty
PostSubject: LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th....   LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th.... EmptyMon 24 Nov - 20:31

LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th....left arm match who will win Question DAVID HORNE is also wrestling STAN DICKENSON on the left as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th....   LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th.... EmptyMon 24 Nov - 21:41

It'll be great fun, and very hard work.
But I want to see where I am strength and endurance wise.

I've never armwrestled either of these gentlemen in the past.

Looking forward to it!
David
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
the machine
pro
pro
the machine

PostSubject: Re: LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th....   LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th.... EmptyTue 25 Nov - 16:36

it should be a good match. ive not seen david wrestle before but my dad has just started training agen and is already feeling much stronger. i can hardly open his fingers using hands. and he is FAST affraid im going to bet he will win. but like i said ive not seen david wrestle before Wink
Back to top Go down
the machine
pro
pro
the machine

PostSubject: Re: LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th....   LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th.... EmptyTue 25 Nov - 19:00

spelling error meant to say 2 hands lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
stuart hall
pro
pro
stuart hall

PostSubject: Re: LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th....   LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th.... EmptyTue 2 Dec - 13:57

Iam really looking forward to this match and for me its not going be quick,neither man has been on the circuit recently but also neither man has turned up not being strong,ive had the pleasure to wrestle both man David when i was a novice which i lost badly and Lee when i was up there,we both took pins of eachother,both men have fantastic hand strength and normally i would give David the nod but Lee also has a hand sent from the gods and over the years has devloped armwrestling hand strength which could win the battle of the hands,arm to arm i think that there wont be much in it and expect wars,stamina will pave the road for victory and iam going 50-50 on this good luck gents
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
david horne
pro
pro
david horne

PostSubject: Re: LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th....   LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th.... EmptyTue 2 Dec - 17:03

Hey with that intro I'm excited about this contest - front row seat, and a bag of popcorn! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/index.html
bulldog
pro
pro
bulldog

PostSubject: Re: LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th....   LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th.... EmptyWed 3 Dec - 21:21

can' t wait , really looking forward to my matches. feeling good roll on saturday Twisted Evil Wink good luck to everyone with there matches.
Back to top Go down
jimmy savel
pro
pro

PostSubject: Re: LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th....   LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th.... EmptyThu 4 Dec - 0:12

Hi Lee
good luck
to you mate sure you will turn up mega looking forward to seeing you back in action
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th....   LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th.... Empty

Back to top Go down

LEE HOLLAND V DAVID HORNE...dec 6th....
Page 1 of 1