U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

armwrestling club,LEIGH PULLING POWER.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

armwrestling club,LEIGH PULLING POWER. Empty
PostSubject: armwrestling club,LEIGH PULLING POWER.   armwrestling club,LEIGH PULLING POWER. EmptySat 23 Oct - 11:44

a few question's about your club

who set the club up & what year was it Question
what nites do you train Question
who's in your club Question
where do you train Question
plus how did you find out about the club Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: armwrestling club,LEIGH PULLING POWER.   armwrestling club,LEIGH PULLING POWER. EmptySat 23 Oct - 12:30

Hi Nick
Leigh Pulling Power was set up around 2001 by Paul Maiden,Stan Dickenson,Keith Dickenson,Barry Knowls and Warren Bowdler. Paul was the main man that put the idea forward to start a training club

Training night is on a Monday between 8 and 8.30 start untill we can't wrestle no more

At the moment members are at a low with myself, Robert Meekin and Hayley Dickenson and there are a few members taking time out. We do get people coming and going all the time thinking it is a easy sport but when they do a night training and go away in pain they don't come back. If they don.t go through the pain they will never make it at the table. The most people at training at one time was around 20 even with two tables it was too many and the training was poor. Ideally four to a table is plenty.

We are training at my house in Leigh

In the time the club as been going Paul made British Champion. Peter White British Champion, Stan Dickenson British Champion, Hayley Dickenson British Champion, Mickael Walsh British Champion, Dan Roden British Champion and Robert Meekin British Champion and don't forget Dawn Higson British and World Champion

How do they find out about the club they just come and train

As for the future as long as people want to train I will train them and make new champions

If you want to now more PM me
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: armwrestling club,LEIGH PULLING POWER.   armwrestling club,LEIGH PULLING POWER. EmptySun 24 Oct - 22:43

It has been a privlage to have started this club with my friends i remember mon,wed,fri training we must have been the fastest growing club at the time i think we had 20 pullers regular a huge part of my sucess has to be paid to stan and the lads especially 2003 pulling twice a week doing 6 sets of bars and hammers then wrestling for 3 hours lol
Back to top Go down
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: armwrestling club,LEIGH PULLING POWER.   armwrestling club,LEIGH PULLING POWER. EmptyTue 26 Oct - 20:41

I remember it well What a Face

You didn't now how to use that stop watch it was the longest two minutes in history more like fifteen Smile Smile

I have never been in a much pain Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

But thanks it paid off in the end cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: armwrestling club,LEIGH PULLING POWER.   armwrestling club,LEIGH PULLING POWER. Empty

Back to top Go down

armwrestling club,LEIGH PULLING POWER.
Page 1 of 1