U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup

Go down 
+3
dan
Leon
NickHall
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  Empty
PostSubject: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyTue 14 Sep - 18:12

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyTue 14 Sep - 18:16

i read this earlier, interesting to hear anything re his training
Back to top Go down
dan
pro
pro
dan

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyTue 14 Sep - 20:04

How is he planning to add 8-9kg of solid, funcional mass in under 12 weeks Question Question Question

Hmm, must have a very good chemist Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyTue 14 Sep - 20:08

Are you suggesting hes sponsored by boots ????
Back to top Go down
paul mortimer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyTue 14 Sep - 20:41

yes dan i spotted that,who do they think they are kidding,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyTue 14 Sep - 20:52

He didn't say 8kg or 9kg of solid functioning anything.
He just said he planned to put on 8kg or 9kg.
Back to top Go down
paul mortimer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyTue 14 Sep - 21:50

ye but hes not going to put on 9 kg of fat why would he,most of these big monsters are turning up to nemiroff juiced up bigtime
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyTue 14 Sep - 21:53

Well it's either head straight to mc donalds, or "the other way" Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyTue 14 Sep - 22:32

True Paul but 9kg is still a lot of muscle even if it is juiced up.
Guess we'll have to wait and see what sort of shape he's in. afro
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyTue 14 Sep - 22:57

I guess the question is will he beat Brzenk this time around in the 95s. Imo it looked like John was going outside a lot in their supermatch, rather than trying to hook him so this could make a big difference. I guess one thing in Arsen's favour is no one seems to slow him down in the tournaments I've seen him pull in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyWed 15 Sep - 7:47

Arsen has continued to go from strenth to strength and it doesn't seem
to be abating.
With the latest information from Neil, it looks like Arsen will now dominate
this class. afro
Back to top Go down
The Aggressor
pro
pro
The Aggressor

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyWed 15 Sep - 12:19

You can never rule out john guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyWed 15 Sep - 14:45

Al wrote:
You can never rule out john guys

John's pulling in a different class m8. afro
Back to top Go down
paul mortimer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyWed 15 Sep - 16:59

i wanna c arsen against rustam top vs hook i cant c rustam turning arsen inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyWed 15 Sep - 20:57

No doubt that's the match everyone in that class will be waiting for but
as you say m8, if Rustam doesn't turn Arsen inside it won't be much
of a match.
Anything can happen on the day though.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyWed 15 Sep - 21:55

At Zloty last year John toprolled out of Rustams hand, which he didn't seem to be able to do against Arsen at all - my money is on Arsen hitting fast and winning against Rustam.

Last edited by Leon on Wed 15 Sep - 22:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyWed 15 Sep - 22:32

Hi Lads

According to John he only tried to Top Arsen once in Istanbul and succeeded however by his own admission his strategy was all wrong when they met in Turkey.

I believe John will have more serious issues with Pushkar and Denis than he will with Arsen when Bigger, what shape he is in by the time the Open comes around is a very different matter.

With Rustam in Warsaw last year John was playing for the crowds and was in TOTAL control, with Arsen in Turkey he tried to absorb Arsen initiation of the matches and was unsuccessful however I think that both Rustam (-86kg) and Arsen (-95kg) are likely to come through their respective weight classes fresher than John is likely come through the Supers with Andrey and Denis in there, not to mention a few other SERIOUS handfuls.

How Arsen and Rustam go down is all about who is able to initiate their preferred position, if Rustam hits the Hook he will crush Arsen I believe, likewise should he be unable to overcome Arsen's exceptional rotator then he in turn will be crushed by Arsen Toproll.

IF John is not wrecked when he and Arsen meet both he and I believe that he would have enough Top End to control and pin Arsen EVEN with a flat wrist, we will see

Cheers

Neil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyThu 16 Sep - 0:22

Well you don't get a more indepth break down than that.
No disrespect to Rustam but i think Arsen's power and "extra 9kg Laughing " will be the
deciding factor here.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Gold member
Gold member

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyThu 16 Sep - 0:23

Nice one Neil.

I want to know how Arsen is going to get into the 95's if he adds 9kg to his 90kg frame, perhaps maths isn't his strong suit Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  EmptyThu 16 Sep - 18:40

hahaha Razz Now you've got a point m8.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup    Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup  Empty

Back to top Go down

Arsen Liliev .preparations for the upcoming Nemiroff World Cup
Page 1 of 1