U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

70kg British

Go down 
+2
Dean
MIGHTY PAUL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: 70kg British   70kg British EmptyWed 4 Aug - 20:09

Last year saw this as the clash of the titans cini,knowles,ham and champion rogers,we saw straps,wars,questionable calls but it was the class of the day by a country mile,cini a former champion has layed low since 09 but has to come into this as a favourite this champion of multiple weights has seen and done it all in his career span of 20years in or out hes capable of going anywere and with train like speed hes dangerous to anybody,ham if he travels down to this weight again is slowly becoming a very dangerous man to anybody around the same weight, wars with rogers last year comfirmed his status as a big hitter he does have national titles hiself and is always in the mix and after starting his career in the rossendale camp then moving over to the freak shop he has had excellent tutorlidge 1st place will only do for this man has he tries to bury his demons demon being ste rogers,the king of england captain scarlet is surely going to have his back up after losing his world title at arm wars,ste dangerous enough in training is deadly in compitition rarely losing a domestic pin in the last 10years age isnt a issue with the 50years body looking like a micheal angelo sculpture, pushed to his limits by ham last year i expect the same this year but anywere near inside will claim a easy win for the best bantaweight puller britain not has but will have ever produced, MARTIN ZAJAC is a unknown to british domestic compitition he went to preston and won proving he had lots of power,his recent performance against knowles at arm wars also showed he has what it takes to compete with the best in the -70kg class he can only improve and with a vicious shoulder press he could shock anybody in the weight if there not ready to be in a war outside chance but dont count out,big col a powerhouse this former 65kg puller seems to have bulked up and has decided to take the 70s by storm his experience will count for alot in this class and if he uses his long levers to his advantage beware boys because big cols coming threw chu chu

again this write up is just based on who i think will feature in the medals or can upset the odds please forgive me if i over looked you,
also folks dont be shy give your opions of the matches please
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British EmptyWed 4 Aug - 20:18

1st Ste, 2nd Chris, 3rd Julien... .Right

1st Ste, 2nd Julien, 3rd Chris... .Left
Back to top Go down

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British EmptyWed 4 Aug - 20:53

Right
1st Steve Rogers
2 Barry Knowles
3 Chris Ham

Left
1 Steve Rogers
2 Chris Ham
3 Barry Knowles

Unfortunately Martin Zajac will be out of the country on the 28th.
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British EmptyWed 4 Aug - 22:38

God of War wrote:
Right
1st Steve Rogers
2 Barry Knowles
3 Chris Ham

Left
1 Steve Rogers
2 Chris Ham
3 Barry Knowles

Unfortunately Martin Zajac will be out of the country on the 28th.

Mark Barry is 65kg this year
Back to top Go down

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British EmptyWed 4 Aug - 22:55

Really m8, shame.
Judging what i saw at Arm Wars, he has a REAL shot.
Let me review my choices.
Back to top Go down

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British EmptyWed 4 Aug - 23:05

Had Martin Zajac been pulling i'd have favoured him for a top 3 place.
HOWEVER..............hmmmmmmmm

Right
1st Steve Rogers
2nd Julien Cini (if he's pulling)
3rd Chris Ham

Left
1st Steve Rogers
2nd Chris Ham
3rd Julien Cini

With Martin unable to make it this year, Barry in the 65kg's and as we
wait in expectation for Julien.
This class has everything going for the most unexpected top finishes
2010 has to offer.
As far as i understand, Anil (hope i spelt it correctly) if he makes this
weight is a hidden THREAT.
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British EmptyThu 5 Aug - 17:28

i think chris ham may be pulling 75 kilo class
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
KING EDWARD
World Champion
World Champion
KING EDWARD

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British EmptyThu 5 Aug - 17:43

So is Steve Rogers Wink
Back to top Go down
Baz K
pro
pro
Baz K

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British EmptyThu 5 Aug - 18:21

Just got off the scales... 73kilos.... Smile

what to do..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British EmptyThu 5 Aug - 18:22

you fat welk..... 70s would be sensible...
Back to top Go down

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British EmptyThu 5 Aug - 20:05

LOL Now this class is getting really interesting.
You should go with your gut Baz, wether it be the 70's or 75's you'll pose
a threat. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Baz K
pro
pro
Baz K

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British EmptyThu 5 Aug - 20:12

fat welk.... thanks Dean Smile haha

cheers mark... i will decide over the weekend.. but hope to feel good at either..
Back to top Go down
Dean
pro
pro
Dean

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British EmptyThu 5 Aug - 20:39

Its your year Baz... 70s
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British EmptyFri 6 Aug - 13:20

Dean wrote:
Its your year Baz... 70s

Yeh it would be anybody year there nobody in it ha

well my write up needs thinking about now with these new possible edtions very tough to call now study
Back to top Go down
julien Cini
pro
pro
julien Cini

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: legends back   70kg British EmptyFri 6 Aug - 18:51

firstly Nick hall, I am so glad your dad is up and about, I was thinking and praying for you all. secondly your site looks mega champ.

Paul Mighty Maiden, what can any one say. Thank God you are here and back. I have said it before you are a true legend. You carry a charisma of only a handful of wrestlers have. You have it, Neil and Rod, it breaths winners in what you chose to do. I am busy with everything at the moment and even down in the south west area of swindon we get to hear your back Very Happy whatever you write or say people listen as you have so much respect and rightfully so. Only a legend in their sport could do that.
i was honoured you mentioned my name (thank you) although im struggling to get there as i may have to work. it will be interesting as always. We have good wrestlers with Martin, Jason, Nick and Steve who are getting there nice and study but they are hungry so you should beware. I am going to arrange we all get to travel to most of the clubs in the uk.
I will speak with them and hopefully will be training with you all soon. Very Happy
I was fortunate to have had a training partner and coach in sylvan, and thank god for good friends like Sylvan, Paul and Nick. (god bless you always) and lots of other wrestlers too many to mention who always gave me you support.
Paul Mighty Legend Maiden, the peoples world champion
the British championships looks great, Rod Lynette in any class will be my choice for a title. Good luck to you all if i do not get a chance to tell you.
Back to top Go down
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British EmptySun 8 Aug - 14:57

julien Cini wrote:
firstly Nick hall, I am so glad your dad is up and about, I was thinking and praying for you all. secondly your site looks mega champ.

Paul Mighty Maiden, what can any one say. Thank God you are here and back. I have said it before you are a true legend. You carry a charisma of only a handful of wrestlers have. You have it, Neil and Rod, it breaths winners in what you chose to do. I am busy with everything at the moment and even down in the south west area of swindon we get to hear your back Very Happy whatever you write or say people listen as you have so much respect and rightfully so. Only a legend in their sport could do that.
i was honoured you mentioned my name (thank you) although im struggling to get there as i may have to work. it will be interesting as always. We have good wrestlers with Martin, Jason, Nick and Steve who are getting there nice and study but they are hungry so you should beware. I am going to arrange we all get to travel to most of the clubs in the uk.
I will speak with them and hopefully will be training with you all soon. Very Happy
I was fortunate to have had a training partner and coach in sylvan, and thank god for good friends like Sylvan, Paul and Nick. (god bless you always) and lots of other wrestlers too many to mention who always gave me you support.
the British championships looks great, Rod Lynette in any class will be my choice for a title. Good luck to you all if i do not get a chance to tell you.

Thankyou Jules

once again you are far to kind even though its very nice to no that i have left a impression via good or bad on the sport afro its great to be able to train alittle ive been burning inside but also tried to distance myself away from the sport ive had a very uncomfortable ride but things have started to come together especially in my love life I love you lol i have kept fit which i guess has kept me in good stead and gives me a platform to build of the only thing really is training only to 80% of my ablilty has the main part of my trainings always had me running at 100% so i will acess my new rep range rountines and build on accordingly,i hope to compete ay the level i was getting to only at diffrent weights i have a great diet although at the moment you wouldnt think so but i understand iam in the rebuilding phase and my patience will be my reward,i hope to see you and your boys jules and if you come il promise to ask neil can i ref your matches hahaha take care Mr Cini you are a gentleman and scholar of the highest order Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British EmptySun 8 Aug - 16:16

julien Cini wrote:

thanks julien i will get training with you soooooon Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
Sponsored content

70kg British Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70kg British   70kg British Empty

Back to top Go down

70kg British
Page 1 of 1