U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mick Fielding - Where is he?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Kirlew
pro
pro
Steve Kirlew

Mick Fielding - Where is he? Empty
PostSubject: Mick Fielding - Where is he?   Mick Fielding - Where is he? EmptyTue 26 Jan - 22:46

Mick Fielding is one of the most entertaining armwrestlers I've ever seen and had a great style which won him a bronze medal at the 1999 European championships in Belgium. I'm not sure is he got any more medals because this is just when I started out in the sport. I really wish he was still in the sport. I'm sure he'd still be in the top 3 in the 65kg class in the UK. What's he up to these days? Does anyone see him or speak to him?
Back to top Go down
bulldog
pro
pro
bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Mick Fielding - Where is he?   Mick Fielding - Where is he? EmptyWed 27 Jan - 9:59

mick has had some serious health problems some years ago now but decided to call it a day. top bloke and a good puller cheers
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Mick Fielding - Where is he?   Mick Fielding - Where is he? EmptyWed 27 Jan - 19:19

last time i train with mick was back in 2004 scratch he came to my house with sean deacon..

mick's a top bloke he give me & stuart an armwrestling table back in late 90's & we still use it today
that was a great start for us & has trained lots champion on that table many thanks mick

mick had a couple of stroke's
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
stan
pro
pro
stan

PostSubject: Re: Mick Fielding - Where is he?   Mick Fielding - Where is he? EmptyWed 27 Jan - 20:21

Last time I seen Mick was at Preston on the pro grip
Mick wrestled me on the left then later wrestled Pete Burnel on the right and then rushed off home
I later fond out that he had a small stroke Crying or Very sad
I seen him a month or two later and he said he was allwright
I haven't seen him since but he is a top bloke and I hope he is still going strong Smile
If anyone see's him give him all my best Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Fielding - Where is he?   Mick Fielding - Where is he? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Fielding - Where is he?
Page 1 of 1