U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tommi Kokkare Sweden V Paul Maiden uk......... footage arm wars from lancashire telegraph

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

Tommi Kokkare  Sweden V Paul Maiden uk......... footage arm wars from lancashire telegraph Empty
PostSubject: Tommi Kokkare Sweden V Paul Maiden uk......... footage arm wars from lancashire telegraph   Tommi Kokkare  Sweden V Paul Maiden uk......... footage arm wars from lancashire telegraph EmptyMon 28 Dec - 12:29

Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk

Tommi Kokkare  Sweden V Paul Maiden uk......... footage arm wars from lancashire telegraph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommi Kokkare Sweden V Paul Maiden uk......... footage arm wars from lancashire telegraph   Tommi Kokkare  Sweden V Paul Maiden uk......... footage arm wars from lancashire telegraph EmptyTue 29 Dec - 22:45

I'd heard about this battle, good to see some footage.
Nice one Paul. afro
Back to top Go down
NickHall
Admin
Admin
NickHall

PostSubject: Re: Tommi Kokkare Sweden V Paul Maiden uk......... footage arm wars from lancashire telegraph   Tommi Kokkare  Sweden V Paul Maiden uk......... footage arm wars from lancashire telegraph EmptySun 10 Oct - 11:21

mr maiden in action
Back to top Go down
http://www.rossendalearmwrestling.co.uk
MIGHTY PAUL
pro
pro
MIGHTY PAUL

PostSubject: Re: Tommi Kokkare Sweden V Paul Maiden uk......... footage arm wars from lancashire telegraph   Tommi Kokkare  Sweden V Paul Maiden uk......... footage arm wars from lancashire telegraph EmptySun 10 Oct - 15:11

It was a proper tear up thousands of pounds was betted on that match,we both went in strong and the plan was to aleast try and toproll him,but id not trained hand and wrist for months which was very poor from me and i also hadnt done any right arm table time from may-end of that jan right arm and went in with only a couple of pulley sessions and alot of bicep curls and ended up beating him were he was strongest,it was aired apprently o9n eurosport in abroad just not here Evil or Very Mad there was alot in that match that was massively edited in the clip,after the comp i got back pulling with ste and baz and was atleast another %20 on that showing until dooms day hit me 6 12 weeks later,Nick Hall was also in my corner for that match coaching me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommi Kokkare Sweden V Paul Maiden uk......... footage arm wars from lancashire telegraph   Tommi Kokkare  Sweden V Paul Maiden uk......... footage arm wars from lancashire telegraph Empty

Back to top Go down

Tommi Kokkare Sweden V Paul Maiden uk......... footage arm wars from lancashire telegraph
Page 1 of 1