U.K. Armwrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arm wrestling chat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tom Waddington , GBR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
terryackers
Admin
Admin
terryackers

Tom Waddington , GBR Empty
PostSubject: Tom Waddington , GBR   Tom Waddington , GBR EmptySun 6 Jul - 11:43

My name is Tom Waddington alias “Big Cat”, I am 23 years old. I started arm wrestling with my local Young Farmers Club. At one particular event I started talking to Nick Hall former British Champion about arm wrestling. On that day I just happened to finish second, Nick was watching, he asked if I would like his growing Team at Rossendale to train me up so I could win next years competition.

An opportunity not to be missed! So off I went to train at Bacup once a week. To train with Nick, Stu, Mad Murray, Tony Leigh , Chip Shop and sometimes Mighty Paul Madien. I had found a hobby I liked, the year flew by and the Young Farmers arm wrestling competition was here again. I scooped 1st prize thanks to all the training, and that was just the beginning, since then I have 3rd 2006 and 2nd 2007 at the British Novice Competition looking for a 1st now. The best memory is when I beat Stan dickinson at Rossendale 3-2 which was a great pull, and of course my hero and inspiration is Paul Maiden

So watch this space cause I am here to stay……
Back to top Go down
https://armwrestling.forummotion.com

Tom Waddington , GBR
Page 1 of 1